Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks

The Cheifs gave up a 2nd to get Cassel and Vrabel. U guys HONESTLY think the Raiders would give up a 2nd for Satele?

Wait!! We signed their center in FA, then traded ours back to them? Classic.

wow that would suck ***, i would love to have kept him for depth if this is true. Plus anything less than a 4th sucks ***

pleaese no. Not for a six. Heck not even for a 4th. Satele has more vaule than that.

Im just saying if its a 2nd. I doubt it though. But on my mobile phone it says: Miami DOlphins Trade Center Samson Satele to Raiders for draft pick. By Jeff Darlington.
In a move that comfirms the dolphins desires to transition newly signed center jake grove into the starting job, miami sent center samson satele to the Oakland Raiders for an undisclosed draft pick, two sources said sunday night. satele a second round pick in 07 started every game he played for miami over and so on saying he struggled wit DT'S in the afc east and u know the rest

Wow, is Jake Grove really an upgrade? What has he proven in Oakland?

Back
Top Bottom