MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA

EBMisfit said:
Naw, that couldn't be the real reason why he spends so much time in a 'Phins' forum telling people how unscared he is of Culpepper.... Obviously, he isn't convincing us, so that would lead me to suspect that he's really trying to convince himself.
yeah, I was scared of Fiedler , Lucas and all those qb's you've had since Marino. :rolleyes2

Let him say what he wants, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

just archive it and when brees is watching from the sidelines because he can't throw a ball, we'll bring it back out and make this scrub eat crow.

enigmatics said:
It's his opinion........... everyone's got a different one.......

and the posters opinion was that that guy was smoking crack

Moron

YEa people are correct in saying, hey its his opinion....but dont tell me for a second this opinion is correct....A hurt leg, or a hurt shoulder, whats more important to a QB....Culpepper highlights on ESPN have him already running around on it and squats.....its freaking March....lets not forget Culpepper lost his Offensive Coordinator, the best receiver in the game, leaving him with nate burleson as his best receiver, who sucked it up....no running game...no defense....and his team was falling apart bc of off the field issues.....by the way, hes getting charged for getting a lap dance on a boat....dont tell me for a second...no one here wouldnt do the same.....This guy is a clown....(i bet he had the Eagles having the best offseason when they got T.O....that went well)....I refuse to waste more time on this-peace-go fins

this guy is the biggest moron i have ever read...he thinks that brees shoulder wont effect him? he thinks that will allen who is younger than madison and faster is a bad player? what an effin moron.

This guys stupid. Vikings have done a good job signing Chester Taylor and resigning Koren Robinson, but the amount of money they paid Hutchinson was crazy and trading only a second round pick for a very good quarterback in Daunte Culpepper.

I don't understand why Miami is losers. We got a better left tackle with LJ Shelton, got younger cornerbacks with Renaldo Hill and Will Allen. Got depth at linebacker with signing of Sedrick Hodge.

I don't understand why the Saints are in the winners honorable mention when they took more of a risk and paid a heft amount of money for a quarterback coming off shoulder surgery in his throwing arm (I was afraid Brees was gonna end up like Pennington). Culpepper was less of a risk and less money. Thing with Culpepper was we traded a 2nd round pick.

i respect this guys opinion but just because we lose a back up qb who was pretty good and a back up qb that happened to be starting and everyone knew he was just a sub doesnt make us bad. obvioulsy he likes brees more than peper and thatds what it boiled down to if we would got brees we would be on the winners side and one player in an offseasion shouldt be that big to make u a winner or a loser its a colection of all your signings and releases as a whole not one player

Back
Top Bottom