MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA

I find it strange we are a disapointment but we have addressed our need for QB, gotten younger at corner, picked up a good o-line man, and have added a couple of other small spots. I wouldnt say we have light the world on fire--but we didnt have too we just need to keep improving. you also have to question this guys insight when he says the saints were winners cause they got Brees. This is the same Brees our docs say wasnt looking good enough to invest high dollars in. hmm. can we say he needs to wake up a bit.

this guy is just trying to go against the grain.We are winners in this free-agent period no matter what this dude thinks.........people want different opinions,I guarantee this guy doesnt believe half the **** he writes.

As a joke, Saban and Belichick should call Banks via teleconference and say "sure we have a college championship and Super Bowls between us, but as the two biggest "losers" this off-season, tell us Mr. Banks what should we be doing"?

Yea,getting a all-star still in his prime, a good cornerback, some help on the o-line, and more. Man, wooowee, are we losers or what. Wow what a ***hole

Everybody has their opinion. And this guys opinion SUCKS. wow how could we be losers. We just picked up our franchise qb, we got a solid wr, and other little improvements to only help us. Come week 8, this guy will be embaressed.

Let me see if I get this straight:

* You could have signed Edgerrin James but instead add Baltimore's backup to your RB committee.
* You re-sign a WR who everyone else is scared to touch because he's one MGD away from a one-year suspension.
* You give a franchise RB contract to an interior lineman.
* You trade away your franchise quarterback for a second-round pick.
* You write off another recent first-round pick.

And that's a winning offseason? Add in a couple of "standpoints" and it'd be a dead giveaway that Dave Wannstedt ghost-wrote it.

This is what it looks on paper. We will see the results at the end of the season. :dolphins:

Wow, unbelievable piece of garbage this guy has written. I love the quote the Culpepper "self destrcuted". What does that mean TO did last year... dont think there are words to describe it. He talks like Drew Brees is not coming off a career threatening injury and says our bad choice will have ramifications for years to come?! Im guessing he's a Jets fan or something

Back
Top Bottom