MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA

Hmmm could be the homer thing but i would put us and the skins in the running for top 5 offseasons, weird. This guys and idiot, enough said.

Opinions are like a-holes....everyone has one. Don Banks??? who dat? :confused:

the reporter said Culpepper was the risker move??!! What a loser... and right now Culpepper can actually throw a football... he can line up under center with a wheelchair for all I care.... Brees' injury reminds me too much of Chad Pennington's... now which QB was more riskier?

I believe Banks has history with the Jets and is pretty uniformly a total homer. Therefore, the Dolphins and the Patriots are the worst in the league at... whatever this metric should be called.

Hahahahha This guy must have been another sour grape from the ugly state Mini-Sooootah ?? Or Worst a STINKING JETS Fan ! ! ! hahahahahha jets are finished they are ready to crawl back to the seller where they belong.....

HAHAHA... He has the fins and redskins as losers? Fins added a pro bowl calibur QB.

I find it funny how he calls Culpepper an enigma and praises Koren Robinson, contradict much?

It doesn't matter what we think or what he thinks about our FA happenings. Right now we are all just guessing how it will turn out. Our grade for offseason moves won't come from a bunch of schmucks on a message board or from some opinionated reporter. It will come from playing football games in the fall. Right now his guess has just as much merrit as any other guess. All the people singing our praises right now will be the first ones to yell "the sky is falling" if we start losing. Remember Minny, Detroit, and Arizona were the big "WINNERS" in last years offseason and it didn't mean squat when it came to the actual season. They can call us losers now. I just hope they can't at the end of next season.

I can see this guys point of view on the situation. We lost our starting quarterback and backup, and we only have a guy who probably wont play on opening day. When Culpeper played last season, he was horrible. There are good reasons to think like he does.

Of course, I think last year was an anomaly and Culpeper will have a great run in Miami.

southjerzmastax said:
We Will See Who Will Be On The Dolphins Bandwagon At The End Of The Season

I'll be happy if there is a bandwagon for people to jump on next season....

Back
Top Bottom