MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA

Justasportsfan said:
Factor this, factor that. Brad hasn't been playing w/ the Vikes that long and yet he played 10X better than Culp. That's a fact.

LOL, your kidding me? Apparently you didn't read my break down of Brad's performance, which is no surprise because it clearly lays out the fact that the reason for the performance was lackluster opponents, Defensive improvement, and not to mention getting heatlthy especially on the o-line.

Why don't you go back and re-read my post then get back to us.

westernnyphinfa said:
LOL, your kidding me? Apparently you didn't read my break down of Brad's performance, which is no surprise because it clearly lays out the fact that the reason for the performance was lackluster opponents, Defensive improvement, and not to mention getting heatlthy especially on the o-line.

Why don't you go back and re-read my post then get back to us.
No thanks, with all due respect , I'm not interested in spins. Justresults. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
My doctor could fail him too if I told him to do so.

Sounds like speculation to me.

I thought you prefer to deal with facts?

EBMisfit said:
For half a season.... Compare careers and it ain't even close.
Well that's not fair, Culp had Moss. Let's compare when they both didn't have Moss but were on the same team :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Factor this, factor that. Brad hasn't been playing w/ the Vikes that long and yet he played 10X better than Culp. That's a fact.

10X better? Instead of having a great debate, you're just being a jackass now. He is NOT A BETTER QB, but I guess you are just too stupid or ignorant to realize that. Since you like Brad Johnson so much, even as mediocre of a qb he has been his whole career he is 5X better than J.P Losman,:lol: Now that's a fact jack. So I guess Johnson is better than Brees too, huh. Culepper is as good as Brees.

Justasportsfan said:
Well that's not fair, Culp had Moss. Let's compare when they both didn't have Moss but were on the same team :D.
You mean like the year before last when Moss was out most of the year, yet Culpepper was STILL better than any QB in the league except for Manning (who, by the way, had far superior talent surrounding him).

westernnyphinfa said:
Brees was so consistent that without his best receiver Gates, they lost to Dallas in week 1, and so consistent that before LT came to town, he lost his starting job to flutie, and so consistent that LT was dinged up, the got beat by Miami, and most of his yards came in garbage time.

But seriously lets discuss the Brad Johnson run.........

Was it really that impressive, I think not, after getting beat by Carloina when Daunte got hurt.

The ever impressive Brad and the vikes beat the powerhouse lions
The then went up to NY to beat the Almighty Tom Couglin, oh and by the way the pooress NY Giants defense kept the Vikings out of the endzone offensively, but the vikings scored a td on special teams, punt block, and td return on int.

The Brad Johnson Vikings then went up to beat the Green Bay Packers by 3 pts, yes the same packers team with Samkon Gado and no wr's left in site, not to mention a god awful defense

Then the Vikings went and beat the Browns something we didn't do, but the "playoff" bound browns were just not good enough to go toe to toe with the vikings.

And next oh my god, its the hapless Lions again, wow, and another big win against another periennial playoff team lol...

Next we have the Ryan Fitzpatrick lead Rams, coming to town to play the Vikings, big big team, and oh i forgot there head coach is not there, Torry holt was out, and there Defense was awful.

Next we have a big game, against the Steelers, you remeber this game, if the vikings win , the steelers were out of the playoffs, and the vikes had a b-line for the wildcard, and finally a worthy opponent, and what does the Brad Johnson lead Vikings team do??????? well lay an egg of course losing 18-3 nice job Brad. I watched that game, Brad had them in the red zone on several occasions couldn't put the ball in the endzone.

Next the Baltimore Ravens, who at this point have back from injury the next coming of Dan Marino Kyle Boeller, and what happens, yes that's right say good bye playoffs the vikings lose once again proving yet again that dome teams can't win outside.

Finally a big win against Division winner Chicago, who rested their starters for 4 qtrs, and a big win for Brad,

So you see, when you look inside the numbers your right Brad Johnson is and will be a much better QB then Daunte.

:yeahthat: Case close!

This guy is as stupid as a football bat.

We get a pro bowl quarterback for a 2nd round draft pick?

Nick Saban should be arrested for stealing Culpepper

lauderdale said:
He just doesn't understand that you don't have to go out and sign a T.O. type player to be successful. :tongue:

lauderdale.

Is that the Great Man's grandson on the right in your pic?

I recognise his son on the left (can't remember his name, though)

:confused:

Dolfan1000 said:
Sounds like speculation to me.

I thought you prefer to deal with facts?
Brees doctor said he's ahead of sched, the fins doctor said no thanks, Dr. Phil said he's a emotional wreck, Dr. House says he's dying, ...should I continue?

Why does anyone here really care what Bills fans, or Jets fans, or Patriots fans have to say about Culpepper?

Its obviously a case of extreme jealousy.

Back
Top Bottom