Merged: Draft Position | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

fanaticfin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Draft Position

I, with most people here, hope the dolphins beat the pats, but if we win and after the chargers won where does that put us. I am guessing at the 16th or 17th pick

I heard from a good source that the outcome of today's game means nothing in terms of our draft position; it's a couple other teams that need to get their loser butts in gear and win today. Whatever way it goes down, we will pick between 15-18.

The Chargers lost not won.

Since I doubt Minnesota will beat the bears and Atlanta lost to Carolina....

Looks like Miami will pick 17th in the draft

Atlanta and Minnesota were the only two teams at 8-7 going into this week along with Miami.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Since I doubt Minnesota will beat the bears and Atlanta lost to Carolina....

Looks like Miami will pick 17th in the draft

Atlanta and Minnesota were the only two teams at 8-7 going into this week along with Miami.

Neither of them need a QB, so :up:

Caps said:
Neither of them need a QB, so :up:

What if Minnesota gets rid of Culpepper? They could decide to go with Brad Johnson next year and draft a rookie to groom behind him for a season or two.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
What if Minnesota gets rid of Culpepper? They could decide to go with Brad Johnson next year and draft a rookie to groom behind him for a season or two.

It's possible, but not very likely at all.

I want Miami to go defense with their top pick. There are some very very good athletes up there on defense in the first round. I would LOVE for Miami to go with Manny Lawson with the first round pick. He is a Jason Taylor CLONE. An absolute freak.

He's not very highly regarded right now, but after workouts, he might jump up the charts like Demarcus Ware did last year

Our schedule strength was way below the other 8 and 9 win teams going into today's game, so we should pick ahead of all the other teams we're tied with.

Basically as of right now, we're picking 16th if the Vikings win, 17th if they lose.

hmmm chad greenway should be available somewhere in there along with cutler depending on how he does in the senior bowl... not bad but waiting for that middle 1st round pick is brutal its like what 3 hrs to get throogh the top 10 picks

TNFinphan1234 said:
hmmm chad greenway should be available somewhere in there along with cutler depending on how he does in the senior bowl... not bad but waiting for that middle 1st round pick is brutal its like what 3 hrs to get throogh the top 10 picks

Yeah, tell me about it. You'd better bring a lunch if you aren't picking in the top 8.

Back
Top Bottom