Merged: Draft Position | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

Only team that should affect us now is the Vikings. We're 16th with our win and the Falcons loss. Vikings win and we stay at 16. Every other 9-7 team's SoS is tougher than ours.

For some reason the length of time it takes for the draft NEVER bothers me. The broadcast do a good job IMO in keeping people entertained with information about players that were picked or players that are still available.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
For some reason the length of time it takes for the draft NEVER bothers me. The broadcast do a good job IMO in keeping people entertained with information about players that were picked or players that are still available.

The 1st round gets to me sometimes, I'm good with rounds 2-7. The thing that really gets me is holding your breath for so long, hoping that another team doesn't steal the player you want.

With Miami win today, and ATL loss we moved down to 16th. Right now Minn is beating the Bears which will keep us at 16, however, if the Bears come back and win, then we fall to 17th, but no farther.

Vikings up by 14 at the half.

CashInFist said:
We went from having the toughest stength of schedule in the NFL before the season started to having the easiest? Amazing! :eek:

Thats why they play the games....paper means nothing.

Before the season, its based on the prior year records of your opponents....as the season progresses its based on current year results. It is what it is.....yup we had the 3rd easiest going into todays game.

It doesn't seem as though Miami had one of the easier schedules.
Afc East faced the AFC West and the NFC south. 2 very strong divisions.

Draft guru's...where do we pick?

Now that the season is over, and only the Rams and Boys left playing...where do we pick int he draft? I know it probably changes depending on who wins this game right now, but give it to us both ways.

Halftime between first and last......lates take CUTLER. :)

Back
Top Bottom