Merged: Draft Position | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

At 16 there're a lot of posible player we could get.I saw 3 mocks tonite that had us passing on Cutler and one that had us taking him.2 of them had us taking a LT.I think is gonna be very hard to predict this year at that spot...Huff,Greenway,Cutler(are all posible if they're still on the board)Bing is also posible tho I doubt it.The curve ball could be us going for a LT and there should be about 3 or 4 to pick from....and if Ryan is there from bama is also posible....Carpenter and Lawson could take a look at them too.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

pwn3dyo said:
Yep! I am. I want Michael Huff.

Me too. Currently (pre Rose Bowl game), IMO, Michael Huff fits well at the 16th pick in the 1st round. And, IMO, he'll fit well in our defense.

==========
In My Opinion
==========

Again, I want to wait until we see who signs in free agency, but, I think we'll have alot of different ways to go and I have total faith in Randy and Nick.

Im always excited for the draft. I plan on going for the 3rd straight year :)

Who is better: Huff, Landry, or Bing? We do need secondary help, but safeties tend to plumment in the draft (see Shazor) does anyone think one of these three would be a good 1st round pick.

And if so, what should be picked up in the 2nd?

My wish list:
LaRoy Landry
Greenway
Huff
Cutler
Bing

Atleast 1 should be available which will make me very happy!

phinfan77 said:
Who is better: Huff, Landry, or Bing? We do need secondary help, but safeties tend to plumment in the draft (see Shazor) does anyone think one of these three would be a good 1st round pick.

And if so, what should be picked up in the 2nd?

IMO, Landry is the best... but peoples opinions will differ...

Landry is great in coverage. A true ballhawk. he is also a very sure tackler... a FS type... (and the key to him, is that he already knows Saban's system)

Bing is a big hitter. A guy that you would put in the box... a SS type. However, he has some durability issues...

Huff is also a great prospect... check him out during the Rose bowl because he will definatly be tested vs. USC...

A depressing read.

Ok guys, I was looking at the previous miami dolphins 1st rd draft picks and wondered a few things. Daryl gardner was the Ngata of this year and i like how we picked him up, tim bowens, richment webb, and O.J. Mcduf. but the rest were all busts or crap. Yatil green, john avery, fletcher, vernon carey, milner, coleman, hill, etc etc. I dont seem to understand why we let vincet go when he is such a great player right now. i didnt even konw we drafted him.

Btw, how come some years we had piakcs in the high 27, 28's etc etc?
And who did we trade our 99 00 picks for? i believe the 02 03 went to RW??
I also noticed that we drafted an off player in rd 3 for the last 234324 yrs and they seem to have all been busts adn they are mainly off line players. I believe Def. playesr in those late rounders have abetter chhance of being better players rather then off players in becoming good players.
We have many players that were not succesful or good players and become busts. Seems like miami has a GOOD chance on picking HORRIBLE players except for this new era in miami and seems like this 05 draft was the bet miami draft or could end up being teh best ever draft. cant wait for next year adn see how it turns out. many of our off linemen picks have been busts in previous years. in 98 99 miami drafted about 4353 RB's and NEITHER were successful. and in 99 we took 3, 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! konrad fb, J.J. rb, and c Collins RB. wtf was wrong with miami? i think if it wansn't for some lucky as* players that became successful such as zach and JT surtain madison tim etc we shoudl have been the bengels or browns for the last decade. this was a sad read on our drafts picks. how and to who did we lose so many 2nd rd 1st rd and 3rd picks for/to?

you're way pissed off about a staff(s) that don't exist anymore. last years draft was the most successful one in ages. have faith my friend

Back
Top Bottom