Merged: DT Bryan Pata Shot & Killed! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DT Bryan Pata Shot & Killed!

My prayers are with his family and friends. This is a tagic loss for the U but mostly his family has lost a son and a brother...

305...Please pass along our sympathy to his cousin.

ckparrothead said:
OMG, I don't even know how to react. For those that don't know he was a starting DE and heck of a playmaker for the Miami Hurricanes.

I'm stunned. He was shot and killed at an apartment complex. No more details than that.

I actually thought he had a bright NFL future.

Ill wait to speculate but I wish these kids would relish their oppurtunity and take advantage of it instead of staying caught up in BS.....Like I said I dont wanna speculate but I doubt this was random...either way its a shame.

DBoston80 said:
Ill wait to speculate but I wish these kids would relish their oppurtunity and take advantage of it instead of staying caught up in BS.....Like I said I dont wanna speculate but I doubt this was random...either way its a shame.

Put away your ****ing UM bias for ten minutes please.

This is so shocking...great player, great person. R.I.P

That's terrible news. It's always sad hearing about a young person with a promising future having their life cut short. :(

305TillIDie said:
wtf is wrong with you man? respect the thread..please man

Yeah It is sad but Im tired of all these gangstas just killing innocent people

R.I.P. Bryan:(

Perfect23 said:
Yeah It is sad but Im tired of all these gangstas just killing innocent people

R.I.P. Bryan:(
yeah..its messed up stuff..he was coming home from football Practice

hes a friend of mine and he was a good guy man..I just picked up a T-Shirt with his picture on it..R.I.P Big Dawg..you will always be missed

Back
Top Bottom