Merged: DT Bryan Pata Shot & Killed! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DT Bryan Pata Shot & Killed!

Horrible news, my thoughts and prayers are with this young mans family, friends, and the entire Miami family.

DBoston80 said:
:shakeno: ..has NOTHING to do with what school he came from...alot of kids who come to ANY college continue their "hoodlum" ways....Now I dont know if he was just attacked outta the blue..or he was caught up in something...

..Saying it has anything to do with his school was a VERY 16 year old remark, remember Im an Ohio State fan...Our program has had as many problems as most, I was speaking about college athletes as a whole.

Sure didnt sound like you were, sounded like you were implying that since its UM it couldnt have been random, it had to be something bad.

Alex44 said:
Sure didnt sound like you were, sounded like you were implying that since its UM it couldnt have been random, it had to be something bad.

Not sure why you assumed that but ok:confused:

[QUOTE="D"olphinBomb]

This is the kind of stuff that made me move from south Florida.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who lives in a state with a MUCH higher murder rate. :rolleyes2

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20061108/45516450_3ca6_1552620061108354314629[/url]

This is the kind of stuff that made me move from south Florida.

Two of those kids were killed in car crashes. A lot of people(TV media) seem to leave that part out. Ofcourse, they do it unwittingly, its not like they would use tragedy to give their opinion more pop.

Bump....

Has anyone heard any more on this? Typical media... put it all over the place when it happens to get ratings, but NOTHING on it since. Did they find the guy(s) that did this? What was the motivation?

This is just so sad, would really like to know WHY.

Oboy said:
Bump....

Has anyone heard any more on this? Typical media... put it all over the place when it happens to get ratings, but NOTHING on it since. Did they find the guy(s) that did this? What was the motivation?

This is just so sad, would really like to know WHY.
its been quite the last couple of days around here on the case..but the police has a potential suspect..they still talking to him and other people..Miami PD is quiet to give out info at this time

the family thinks it was a guy that was jealous of Pata...but no one knows for sure...Ill keep you guys updated on whats going on

Thanks man.

Just kind of weird how the PD have kept any info on this real hush hush...

Back
Top Bottom