Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY....

Hank just said that in tomorrows Herald it will be reported that Ricky smoked Marijuana EVERY DAY..........

And retired for one reason and one reason only.............

Are you ready for this?

He said that he NEEDS to smoke everyday and he felt that he got weaker when he quit for one month last season..........

Ricky has told the Dolphins that he needs to smoke everyday or he cannot play and that he would rather have weed than football....

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!

Well...he said he smokes it everyday since he is off Paxil...

he said it is the only thing that can keep him straight since the Paxil was not mixing well with his diet and conditioning.

I think I need to smoke everyday cause nothing is working with my diet! LOL! :shakeno:

Fat Hank is an idiot, how can you believe that.

besides all he has to do is drink that masking mix and he wouldn't be caught.

He'll get the help he needs by those around him and be back. Teammates need to rally around him. No time for grudges. He's a good man who is at sea.

Section126 said:
Ricky has told the Dolphins that he needs to smoke everyday or he cannot play and that he would rather have weed than football....
So does this mean that the FO might have know about his habit and maybe the masking agent and the failed drug tests? Is this f'n reefer madness or what? maybe the league will take note and get rid of wanny for us:roflmao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420finfan
So does this mean that the FO might have know about his habit and maybe the masking agent and the failed drug tests? Is this f'n reefer madness or what? maybe the league will take note and get rid of wanny for us

Not a chance in hell the FO would know about this and not do anything. That's unrealistic.

So, RW played stoned?

Ricky said he smoked everyday. So Im assuming he played games wasted. This had to put himslef and teamates at risk for injuries with slowed reflexes and all. Nice..

Back
Top Bottom