Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked

Remember when Todd Wade made the comment that the Dolphins don't treat their Olinemen very well?
Do you think that maybe it wasn't the OL's fault as much as Ricky's being stoned? (if true) but yet those guys were getting blamed and yelled at all year while Ricky was smoking his cares away. Then the FO gets rid of what they thought was the problem when it was infact Ricky.
Unlikely but at this point funny none the less.

inFINSible said:
I'm just saying that with someone that smokes all the time, you wouldn't know whether they were stoned or not.

Ok I've lived with people that were stoned everyday and yes you can tell.

IMO smoking before games is going to affect preformance. He might not think so because he is high for so long he thinks he is normal when he fires up. But that is just because he is bass ackwards from burning too much. Like I said this is IMO and from personal experience although I never played in the NFL, which to mee would make my opinion reguarding this even stronger because of the talent in the NFL!

Dude Im convinced more than ever that Ricky is also Bi-polar and needs to seek some serious therapy.

JJ777 said:
Dude Im convinced more than ever that Ricky is also Bi-polar and needs to seek some serious therapy.
agreed something is wrong and I am more worried about him and his kids than anything, I am over being pissed at this point. I cannot wait to just get this behind us, him some help, and to get camop started tomorrow!

Hellion, Did you test them? Did you compare their abilities before and after they were high?

Running a football aint Rocket science. Smoking pot does not affect your coordination.

Section126 said:
(Huddle)

Fiedler: "X double right.....32 dive wham.......on two...."

Ricky: "does that mean I get the ball dude?"

Fiedler: "Yeah...on the right side."

Ricky: "Saw......lid"

Ricky: " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Fiedler: "Timeout."

Referee: "Timeout Miami...their first...."

now that's funny right there.....

IMO smoking before games is going to affect preformance. He might not think so because he is high for so long he thinks he is normal when he fires up.

Not necessarily to a degree where it shows.

touborg said:
Believe me, if you smoke every day, that state of mind becomes standard and it won't limit your performance like for example smoking once a week. I played for a hockey team where the best tecnical player smoked every day, and because of that, you'd never know when he was high or normal, and it affected his play minimally.

This dosen't make sense to me, maybe because I'm not stoned , but IF he was high EVERYDAY, and it didn't effect his performance at all or minimal, then how do you know? I mean if he was high EVERYDAY then how do you know if it effected him if he was never sober?

Another thing is you can smoke weed and it does wear off after a while so just because someone smoked pot dosen't meen they were still high during the game or practice.

His erratic behaviour is a clear indication that his habit is clouding his judgement.And by the way Ricky ;drugs and alcohol do not mix well with Paxil.Maybe thats why his medication was giving him problems.

inFINSible said:
Hellion, Did you test them? Did you compare their abilities before and after they were high?

Running a football aint Rocket science. Smoking pot does not affect your coordination.

Thats not true, it actually makes your right foot lighter. :roflmao:

This dosen't make sense to me, maybe because I'm not stoned , but IF he was high EVERYDAY, and it didn't effect his performance at all or minimal, then how do you know? I mean if he was high EVERYDAY then how do you know if it effected him if he was never sober?

Well I did see him play without smoking, seldomly, and I couldn't tell the difference. Another thing is that he felt safer because he was used to the sensation, and I actually think his performance might have dropped if he didn't smoke because of the difference in perception.

fin13 said:
From the very start I thought all of this was related to his psychological problems.
This is what being ill is about and his behaviour has been different all along.
Don't be hating on him until we really know what's going on.
His erratic behaviour is a clear indication that his habit is clouding his judgement:hmmm: .And by the way Ricky ;drugs and alcohol do not mix well with Paxil :nono: Maybe thats why his medication was giving him problems.

touborg said:
Well I did see him play without smoking, seldomly, and I couldn't tell the difference. Another thing is that he felt safer because he was used to the sensation, and I actually think his performance might have dropped if he didn't smoke because of the difference in perception.

Uhh, that's interesting. maybe it depends on the idividual because I knew a guy in HS that would smoke it right before practice at times and he was definatly worse when on the dope. ( my parents used to call it "the dope" cracks me up even today :roflmao: )

Back
Top Bottom