Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked

The stats do show that....from the end of Oct. to almost the end of Nov., a span of four games, Ricky averaged less than 3 yards a carry for each game.

SD, INdy, Tenn, and Baltimore.

go_fins said:
I don't know about that, you need to have your head on straight to play like he did.
maybe he meant the Offensive Line took a few hits from the :bong: before the game:roflmao:
Obviously, you've never smoked pot.....I doubt that it would have any effect whatsoever on actually playing the game....

no wonder hed see the holes open up so good....hed see everything in slow motion....

I had a feeling he was a pot smoker ever since i saw the show MTV cribs and they showed Ricky's house, he had Bob Marley posters everywhere and they went into a room in his house called the green room, everything was green, even the lightbulb! and they asked him what it was for and he said thats where hed go in and think about things in his life...thats where it dawned on me that he was a pot smoker and i was gonna post it here, but i refused to, cuz i liked RW so much that i didnt wanna stir up any BS.....I didnt wanna (Like Bob Marley says) Stirrrr it up!

inFINSible said:
Obviously, you've never smoked pot.....I doubt that it would have any effect whatsoever on actually playing the game....
I had a teamate who couldn't play when he didn't smoke before a game. His performance was horrible. Some people trip on sports when they are high.

if we can go 10-6 with our best offensive player getting stoned before games we will be fine this year. We have improved at WR, OL, and possibley QB (Feely). I am excited about this season, and happy that RW is gone if all of this is true. The D is going ot be as dominant as ever with the additions of Howard and Poole as long as we get o-gun back. I am ready for battle!:yell:

I don't know about that, you need to have your head on straight to play like he did.

Believe me, if you smoke every day, that state of mind becomes standard and it won't limit your performance like for example smoking once a week. I played for a hockey team where the best tecnical player smoked every day, and because of that, you'd never know when he was high or normal, and it affected his play minimally.

inFINSible said:
actually I have, more than a few times.... it does affect you, specially when you have to have the vision to run like that. Man Ricky was good!!!! This doesn't sound right, he maybe going through one of his looney episodes.

inFINSible said:

(Huddle)

Fiedler: "X double right.....32 dive wham.......on two...."

Ricky: "does that mean I get the ball dude?"

Fiedler: "Yeah...on the right side."

Ricky: "Saw......lid"

Ricky: " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Fiedler: "Timeout."

Referee: "Timeout Miami...their first...."

Justasportsfan said:
I had a teamate who couldn't play when he didn't smoke before a game. His performance was horrible. Some people trip on sports when they are high.
I'm just saying that with someone that smokes all the time, you wouldn't know whether they were stoned or not.

touborg said:
Believe me, if you smoke every day, that state of mind becomes standard and it won't limit your performance like for example smoking once a week. I played for a hockey team where the best tecnical player smoked every day, and because of that, you'd never know when he was high or normal, and it affected his play minimally.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom