Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked

Section126 wrote,
He said that he NEEDS to smoke everyday and he felt that he got weaker when he quit for one month last season..........

Ricky has told the Dolphins that he needs to smoke everyday or he cannot play and that he would rather have weed than football....

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!

And they say marijuana isn't addictive? Does he realize how many kids look up to him? he may not have a medical dependency but he definitely has a mental dependency on this drug. And like all drugs, it gives you a sense of being better, stronger, etc. than you are Sad, sad, sad.

go_fins said:
guys, the O-Line SUCKED last year. High or not, Ricky played great considering the sorry blockers he had.

The OL should have been getting high....maybe they wouldn't have been so fearful than of making contact with the DL on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
----Theory-----

I just remembered something. Remember when the first report came out that Ricky Williams was caught smoking pot. The report said that he had the lowest rating that a person can get. That it is they type of rating that someone who smokes once a month or two months. However he said he smoked daily. The question is, did he smoke daily in 2002. If he did, then chances are he did take the masking agent and that it just reduced his pot rating. Which means he lied when he said he wanted to be caught.

If what I think is true, then his retirement is even more about trying to hide the fact that he is an addict. Which would explain why he quit so suddenly when this third pot test came back positive. Basically creating this hole finding himself thing so he isn't viewed as just a pot smoking loser and so it doesn't look like he has a drug problem.

I think he was smoking SO much, the masking agent couldn't cover all the THC up. He have to be buying it in 55 gal. drums to keep up.

templarwd said:
I think he was smoking SO much, the masking agent couldn't cover all the THC up. He have to be buying it in 55 gal. drums to keep up.

That is what I am beginning to think

I guess the truth is we really did lose Ricky to an injury, even if it is a mental one. He obviously needs some help. He has an illness.

I am not angry anymore, I feel bad for him. I hope he gets the help he needs or we will one day read about the tragedy that was his life.

Sigh.

No offense Mike,but, I don't believe you have any clue what you're talking about when it comes to the effects of marijuana.

Don't tell me you smoked one time so, you know. I'm a smoker for over twenty years, I KNOW what I'm talking about.

PhinKev said:
I guess the truth is we really did lose Ricky to an injury, even if it is a mental one. He obviously needs some help. He has an illness.

I am not angry anymore, I feel bad for him. I hope he gets the help he needs or we will one day read about the tragedy that was his life.

Sigh.

Very true, Iam starting to feel more sorry for Ricky then angry, of course I am not happy about how it all came about, but Social Anxiety is rough and if he truly feels that pot is helping him then it makes some sense, not to say it makes good sense.

"Don't tell me you smoked one time so, you know. I'm a smoker for over twenty years, I KNOW what I'm talking about."

Hahahahaha. Yeah, great credentials. "I've been a stoner for 20 years, therefore I deserve to win the argument."

Let me give you a tip, son: observant non-stoners (familiar with you) can tell when you are smoked up. It's obvious to everyone who isn't living in denial or in a convent. I've had (and have) plenty of stoner friends, and when they call me up going "uhh yeah man, yeah hrgnrhg yeah man what if you could like, uhh yeah man" I don't need to buy a vowel to solve the puzzle.

Cheers,
pink

Well.. Smoking everyday obviously didnt effect his productivity in 2002... He was still getting the job done..

Have any of you ever known anyone with dreadlocks who didnt smoke? Have you ever known anyone to hang out with Bob Marleys kids on a beach in Jamaica who wasnt a stoner? Alot of people smoke Pot, Weed,Ganja everyday. Mark Stepnoski ex Dallas cowboys offensive Lineman is the Vice president of NORML (national organization for relief of marijuana laws) Pot is not a game enhancement drug (steroids speed etc.) it is more of a pain/anxiety or anti depressant.I believe pain killers and anti depressants are legal in the NFL wasnt Brett Favre addicted to vicodin? Come on people did you think Ricky just wanted to look like a rasta?

Mr. Pink said:
"Don't tell me you smoked one time so, you know. I'm a smoker for over twenty years, I KNOW what I'm talking about."

Hahahahaha. Yeah, great credentials. "I've been a stoner for 20 years, therefore I deserve to win the argument."

Let me give you a tip, son: observant non-stoners (familiar with you) can tell when you are smoked up. It's obvious to everyone who isn't living in denial or in a convent. I've had (and have) plenty of stoner friends, and when they call me up going "uhh yeah man, yeah hrgnrhg yeah man what if you could like, uhh yeah man" I don't need to buy a vowel to solve the puzzle.

Cheers,
pink
You must have stupid friends.

Now, please, since I'm so stoned, explain what your post has to do with the discussion DOLFANMIKE and I were having, son.

Or are your friends so uncoordinated they can't even move their mouths when they are high?

Back
Top Bottom