Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:FAT HANK just broke a BIG STORY..../So, Ricky smoked

Hellion said:
Remember when Todd Wade made the comment that the Dolphins don't treat their Olinemen very well?
Do you think that maybe it wasn't the OL's fault as much as Ricky's being stoned? (if true) but yet those guys were getting blamed and yelled at all year while Ricky was smoking his cares away. Then the FO gets rid of what they thought was the problem when it was infact Ricky.
Unlikely but at this point funny none the less.
Nope - the O-line still sucked last year.

Uhh, that's interesting. maybe it depends on the idividual because I knew a guy in HS that would smoke it right before practice at times and he was definatly worse when on the dope. ( my parents used to call it "the dope" cracks me up even today )

Well it's also dependant on the amount obviously.

I think it definately affected him in games. I remember times last year when he would hit a hole and just stop. Or sometimes it looked like he wasn't even going full speed. Any thoughts or anyone remember this?

Rebar71 said:
Nope - the O-line still sucked last year.
Ditto, they were playing like they were the ones getting high before the game. Not one of those guys, Rudy, Nails, and Perry, got picked up by the other teams. What does that tell you? not one of the rest of the teams though one of those guys was worth one of their roster spots.

Hellion said:
Uhh, that's interesting. maybe it depends on the idividual because I knew a guy in HS that would smoke it right before practice at times and he was definatly worse when on the dope. ( my parents used to call it "the dope" cracks me up even today :roflmao: )
There's your answer right there....a KID in HIGH SCHOOL ....not exactly an experienced the dope smoker.

Once you use it all the time, the sensation is not the same.

Ricky wore that visor because he was always stoned??? I know when i used to smoke i felt uncomfortable looking at co-workers straight in the eyes.

inFINSible said:
:roflmao: driving slower....i get it...:lol:

A comiedian said once that " if police REALLY wanted to slow down speeding motorists they should give them a THC pill after they gave them a ticket, because it mellows them out and slows them down. :lol:

----Theory-----

I just remembered something. Remember when the first report came out that Ricky Williams was caught smoking pot. The report said that he had the lowest rating that a person can get. That it is they type of rating that someone who smokes once a month or two months. However he said he smoked daily. The question is, did he smoke daily in 2002. If he did, then chances are he did take the masking agent and that it just reduced his pot rating. Which means he lied when he said he wanted to be caught.

If what I think is true, then his retirement is even more about trying to hide the fact that he is an addict. Which would explain why he quit so suddenly when this third pot test came back positive. Basically creating this hole finding himself thing so he isn't viewed as just a pot smoking loser and so it doesn't look like he has a drug problem.

Dolfan73 said:
I think it definately affected him in games. I remember times last year when he would hit a hole and just stop. Or sometimes it looked like he wasn't even going full speed. Any thoughts or anyone remember this?

I saw the same thing but just thought he was worn out from being called on so much and the O-line being so lousy. Little did we know that the whole world was moving in slow motion for ol' Ricky. If I can see it and you can see it why couldn't the coaches see it? I think that is what irritates me the most. The coaching staff should have known this, or at least had some idea, and a backup plan put into place. Sure seems like New Orleans knew something was terribly wrong... :yell:

TarHeelPhinfan said:
I saw the same thing but just thought he was worn out from being called on so much and the O-line being so lousy. Little did we know that the whole world was moving in slow motion for ol' Ricky. If I can see it and you can see it why couldn't the coaches see it? I think that is what irritates me the most. The coaching staff should have known this, or at least had some idea, and a backup plan put into place. Sure seems like New Orleans knew something was terribly wrong... :yell:

I believe they wanted to blame it on the O-Line and not there star RB. I had no idea why he was playing the way he did but there was something not right. I think it had more to do w/ Ricky than anyone in the FO wanted to admit.

.... no wonder he always wore those helmet shades in his helmet, he was hiding his bloodshot eyes....

Back
Top Bottom