Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo

If Wale is the best player they can get, I believe they would consider shipping him over here.

McGahee as a Fin would be a dream come true, although not likely.

fin-atic said:
There is no way in hell on any day ever that Buffalo trades McGahee or henry in the division. No way. Forget it now, it aint gonna happen. Ever.

Bledsoe to the Bills. In the division. On par (if not better than) a player of Henry's caliber. Bledsoe was much more valuable than McGahee

iceblizzard69 said:
There is no way that Buffalo will trade McGahee to anyone, espicially someone in the division. He was only their first round pick last year. They aren't going to just trade him now. If Buffalo decides to deal one of their RBs, which I doubt they will do, it won't be to anyone in the division.

Bledsoe to Bills

I don't want Mcgahee he is one good hit on the knee to never playing again. Barfalo can keep him. Travis Henry on the other hand is another story.

I watched mcgahee the other night. He was touch gimpy after getting a quarter of workload. Not real gimpy. But he was gimpin none the less. I would never take a chance on mcgahee at this point. dude has to play a full season to convince me and the whole world is ready to annoint this guy when he played against the second and third stringers! no way! they took the chance on this guy and they will have to live with the consequences. He would become a fin and next thing ya know, he is out for the season and possibly done for his career.

travis Henry is the guy you want and i think next year he is ours. henry is tough, he played through sore ribs last year and was good. even if he likes 15 year olds :D

We are not going to get McGahee. It is just a pipe dream. Unless Bills bend over to take O-Gun for him. :roflmao:

Drew Rosenhaus was just on 7 news. He was hinting something may be in the works. He said he thanks the Bills FO and ORG for drafting Willis, giving him a chance, and said they are a First Class ORG, but, he said Willis wants to play now, bottom line. He was hinting something. The Dolphins have to have had word of this already. If we had a smart GM, he would pick up on this, and at least consider the possibilities. Willis is fully rehabbed, bottom line. We all know what he can do. A Knee injury doesn't take away from your mind, your vision, nor your passion. He's a great young runningback. Bottom Line, everyone should welcome him with open arms.

rick speilman is going to be at the bills next game i heard today... from the dolphins... but they say they are scouting every team

igor79 said:
rick speilman is going to be at the bills next game i heard today... from the dolphins... but they say they are scouting every team
Yes there will be 15 Rick S doubles roaming the country

:spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot:

CrunchTime said:
Yes there will be 15 Rick S doubles roaming the country

:spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot: :spot:
HEY! I feel cheated! I only see 8 Rick S. doubles in your post... what gives?!?

Where are the other 7 going to be? :tongue:

BlitPhinFan said:
HEY! I feel cheated! I only see 8 Rick S. doubles in your post... what gives?!?

Where are the other 7 going to be? :tongue:
:spot::spot::spot::spot::spot::spot: :spot:

There.

finfan54 said:
travis Henry is the guy you want and i think next year he is ours. henry is tough, he played through sore ribs last year and was good. even if he likes 15 year olds :D
Bills WILL NOT trade in the division, and Henry is not a f/a until after the '05 season. So I dont see how he is "yours" next season. We can afford both players too so dont hold your breath. :D

Edge James already said he's coming to be a Dolphin next season.

Why do people keep saying the bills don't trade in the division?? How did they get bledsoe???? Yea they only traded a pick in the draft, but it was still a trade in the division.

Back
Top Bottom