Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo

Dredd1050 said:
Word out of Buffalo just now is that Willis wants to be traded if he isn't the starter. His agent Drew R declined to comment just now. Looks like it's not all wine and roses in Jilly land.
Thats just the media trying to create a RB controversy. The "word" isnt out of Buffalo either, its an "unnamed NFL source." Sounds like BS to me. Besides, Willis, Rosenhaus and the Bills F.O. have ALL denied it.

Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said, "There is no truth to that whatsoever."

byroan said:
Why do people keep saying the bills don't trade in the division?? How did they get bledsoe???? Yea they only traded a pick in the draft, but it was still a trade in the division.
Hate to admit it, but probably because Belichick knew it probably wouldnt be a problem.

The Dolphins New Running Back Will Be.......

FROM WHAT I`VE SEEN AND HEARD IT WILL BE OUT OF 3 PEOPLE!!!

1. Willis MaGahee
2. Travis Henry
3. Garrison Hearst

BUT MY THOUGHT ON THIS IS TRAVIS HENRY WILL BE BUFFALO`S STARTER THIS YEAR!!! SO I DONT THINK IT WILL BE HIM!!! SO KNOCK HIM OUT!!! SO IT WILL COME DOWN TO HEARST OR MAGAHEE!!! SO WHAT I THINK IS THAT MAGAHEE WILL COME BACK HOME BABY!!! :roflmao:

ALSO I HEARD THAT WE MIGHT SIGN JASON SEHORN OR TONY DORSETT FOR AKINS REPLACMENT!!! IF U WANT LINK ILL SHOW U JUST ASK!!! AND ALSO MIAMI WAS TALKIN TO JAMALL ANDERSON TOO ABOUT A POSSIBLE PICK UP BUT MADE NO WORK OUT WITH HIM!!!

southjerzmastax said:
FROM WHAT I`VE SEEN AND HEARD IT WILL BE OUT OF 3 PEOPLE!!!

1. Willis MaGahee
2. Travis Henry
3. Garrison Hearst

BUT MY THOUGHT ON THIS IS TRAVIS HENRY WILL BE BUFFALO`S STARTER THIS YEAR!!! SO I DONT THINK IT WILL BE HIM!!! SO KNOCK HIM OUT!!! SO IT WILL COME DOWN TO HEARST OR MAGAHEE!!! SO WHAT I THINK IS THAT MAGAHEE WILL COME BACK HOME BABY!!! :roflmao:

ALSO I HEARD THAT WE MIGHT SIGN JASON SEHORN OR TONY DORSETT FOR AKINS REPLACMENT!!! IF U WANT LINK ILL SHOW U JUST ASK!!! AND ALSO MIAMI WAS TALKIN TO JAMALL ANDERSON TOO ABOUT A POSSIBLE PICK UP BUT MADE NO WORK OUT WITH HIM!!!
1. MaGahee- Very Doubtfull
2. Henry- Very Doubtfull
3. Hearst- Stong Possibility IF cut.

Jason Sehorn/Tony Dorsett- Please provide Link

Jamall Anderson- He wanted to work out for the Fins but we said No.

LightsOut said:
There is 0% chance of Miami getting Henry or McGahee.

I bet you would have got the same odds about Ricky retiring before he retired.

Oliver...

Clumpy said:
You want Henry or McGahee, my terms:

#1 in 2005
DE Ogunleye
Conditional 2006 that can be your #1

DEAL!!

You know, I WOULD pay for Mcgahee...

I kind of see two ways for this to go.....

1. we sit on our RB situation this year and cross our fingers. In all likely hood we'll not have a formidable running game with a franchise QB on our roster. Which means we pursue a RB via FA or draft. Edge will be tagged costing us a first and a third, and a decent RB in the draft would cost us a first.

2. We trade for a young promising RB. Mcgahee is by far the most promising of all.

That said he has injury problems. He completely blew out his knee. I REALLY think he can be a hell of a RB, but I HIGHLY doubt the bills would consider trading him. I'd offer O-gun (a proven talent) straight up for Mcgahee and keep our first. They'd get one of a defensive player, and we'd roll the dice on the RB. I may throw in a low pick as well 5th, that could change to a 3rd if he kicks serious ***. It'd get rid of the o-gun situation, and if we end up with a franchise back, hooray we got one a year early. And without the learning curve that a brnad new rookie would bring.

Fins trade for willis magahee?

On sportcenter they said that willis magahee wants out of buffalo if not given the starting position opening day. judging by how good henry is i dont think thats going to happen... If buffalo decides to go with henry, what are the chances magahee would end up in miami? I was just wondering cause i thought it would be a perfect fit... also if anyone knows any rumors of any new RBs to come in let me know....

They used a first round pick on him, so they wont let him go for anything less. Not worth it imo. He is still unproven even though he has had good reports in camp. I am optimistic about the upcoming season, but we need this draft pick.

Sounds good in priniciple, but with the way things are going his knee would explode after one down in Miami. Face it, it's been our luck. :lol: Actually i'm alot more optimistic than that, but what would it take to acquire him?

Phinzone said:
You know, I WOULD pay for Mcgahee...

I kind of see two ways for this to go.....

1. we sit on our RB situation this year and cross our fingers. In all likely hood we'll not have a formidable running game with a franchise QB on our roster. Which means we pursue a RB via FA or draft. Edge will be tagged costing us a first and a third, and a decent RB in the draft would cost us a first.

2. We trade for a young promising RB. Mcgahee is by far the most promising of all.

That said he has injury problems. He completely blew out his knee. I REALLY think he can be a hell of a RB, but I HIGHLY doubt the bills would consider trading him. I'd offer O-gun (a proven talent) straight up for Mcgahee and keep our first. They'd get one of a defensive player, and we'd roll the dice on the RB. I may throw in a low pick as well 5th, that could change to a 3rd if he kicks serious ***. It'd get rid of the o-gun situation, and if we end up with a franchise back, hooray we got one a year early. And without the learning curve that a brnad new rookie would bring.

#1.....DAMN THAT! :shakeno:

#2....In the most outrageous Lil Jon voice I could muster....HELL YEAAAHHH!! :D

not to be an *** about it, but you guys arre $&%*@( morons if you think the bills are going to trade us mcgahee or henry. are you that naive?

Back
Top Bottom