Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo

It's pry been said, but there is no way we will get a RB from a team in division. Impossible!! Plus, Henry will start, and then Willis will have to take the job... It always happen.

byroan said:
Edge James already said he's coming to be a Dolphin next season.

Why do people keep saying the bills don't trade in the division?? How did they get bledsoe???? Yea they only traded a pick in the draft, but it was still a trade in the division.

James never said that. All he said is that he was interested in coming here. I think we could have a good chance of getting him next year, but if we can't afford to pay him he won't come. Also, Indy could franchise him and there is always a chance that he just decides to stay with the Colts without being franchised.

Hmmm. So, Drew R is in a position where two of his high-profile players are unhappy, and it's a massive win/win for him if he can get one traded for the other....

Interesting.

iceblizzard69 said:
James never said that. All he said is that he was interested in coming here. I think we could have a good chance of getting him next year, but if we can't afford to pay him he won't come. Also, Indy could franchise him and there is always a chance that he just decides to stay with the Colts without being franchised.

10 bucks says James gets signed and Harrison is gone. Payton can make any WR look good, jmo...

the AP reported it yesterday and it was on espn radio - espn cakked rosenhouse to comment and he declined to comment - interesting that he did not deny the report - O-Gone for McG and a 3rd anyone?

disgruntled in buffalo lets get em

looks like henry and mcghee are bitching that if they dont start they wanna be traded lets get one of them....by the way its amazing that mcghee is bitching he hasnt even played yet but id still take him what do you guys think?

I think since Henry put it out to the media he will not be happy that Rosenhasenfefer told him to say the same thing so henry doesnt have the upper hand in the long haul. Henry will be ours next year and i would love to have him for 2 reasons other than the obvious and that is he is tough, he played through very sore ribs last year and did very well and that he is so pissed at the bills, he would love to stick it to them twice a year. good out of the backfield.

finfan54 said:
I think since Henry put it out to the media he will not be happy that Rosenhasenfefer told him to say the same thing so henry doesnt have the upper hand in the long haul. Henry will be ours next year and i would love to have him for 2 reasons other than the obvious and that is he is tough, he played through very sore ribs last year and did very well and that he is so pissed at the bills, he would love to stick it to them twice a year. good out of the backfield.
Hate to break it to you dreamers but the "Willis trade demand" has already proven to be a story started by Rosenhaus without McGahee's approval. Sorry to burst your bubbles...:tongue:

Oh and Henry won't be yours next year, we won't trade him to the Fins, and he isnt a F/A until after the '05 season, and we can afford both of them.

:evil:

finsrclowns said:
They say a good fantasy life is healthy.

That would be in reference to the billy goat fan base then !!!

:www:

Marino1983

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Hate to break it to you dreamers but the "Willis trade demand" has already proven to be a story started by Rosenhaus without McGahee's approval. Sorry to burst your bubbles...:tongue:

Oh and Henry won't be yours next year, we won't trade him to the Fins, and he isnt a F/A until after the '05 season, and we can afford both of them.

:evil:
....Your avatar is without a doubt the most disturbing thing ive ever had the misfortune of seeing.......:lol:

iceblizzard69 said:
I seriously doubt it.

Harrison is a better player then Edge.
Harrison is at a spot the Colts utalize more then RB.
Harrison is at a spot that the Colts have worse depth in then RB.
THE COLTS LOVE HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there would b an uproar in Indy if that guy was released. I kno an Indy fan, and while they all really want Edge to stay, theyd be crushed if Marvin left.

iceblizzard69 said:
"Edgerrin told several people he wouldn't mind returning to the place where he grew up and later starred at the University of Miami.

James is also thought not to like living in Indianapolis, where he is about to enter his sixth season as the Colts' running back. James also reportedly said he would love to be traded."

He doesn't want to play for Indy if they don't win a SB. He's not going to stay there. Edge will be a Dolphin next year. Unless we make some move for someone else this year.

Back
Top Bottom