Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View

dlphns8405 said:
we have 7 or 8 DL men and some ends that can play both plus we are probably ganna get traylor.

S - yes
CB- we have depth just not a for sure # 2 yet

so, they have experience just because they are in there 30's doesnt mean anything, only 1 is in his late 30's, zachs still ganna get 150 tkles and taylor will still get 10 sacks

So the glass is half full?

I wont argue with that.:cooldude:

djfresh47 said:
A for sure playoff team? I think there is alot of optimism, I would be happy if they don't finish in last in the Afc East. I think Nick Saban is gonna be a good coach, but he still has not proven anything, he had a good draft, but IMO 6-8 wins would be a good start. I think Miami is closer to being the worst team in the AFC than being a playoff team, with that said they would be a playoff contender in the NFC.

i agree, im thinking around 7-9 wins for the first year coach. i still dont have faith in feeley, although if he changes my faith in him, that would mean we would be a playoff team. cause with our QB playing good, our offense could be scary. but right now, with our S , DT , CB concern on D and QB , OLine concern on offense, i dont see us making the playoffs next year.

I'm normally a very optimistic person, and I say there's no way we win more than 11. I hope i'm wrong of course, but I doubt I am.

And how exactly do you figure that we were an 11 win team with Wannstedt?

Who are we going to beat heres the schedule:
clear.gif

Broncos is up in the air for me.
Jets them by 3
Panthers us by 7
Bills them by 7
Bucs us by 10
Chiefs them by 10
Saints us by 7
Falcons them by 3
Patriots them by 3
Browns us by 7
Raiders them by 14
Bills us by 7
Chargers them by 3
Jets them by 7
Titans us by 6
Patriots them by 14

I say 6-9 wins max

foobitt1 said:
we have the hardest schedule in the nfl this year and you think 12 wins after all the new changes and all.have you found rickys stash?

Listen the strenght of schedule thing is totally overrated...You don't know who is going to suck and who's not. I mean what kind of team were we "picked" to be last year???

awing_pilot said:
Who are we going to beat heres the schedule:
clear.gif
W Vs. Denver
L @ Jets
W Vs. Panthers
Bye
L
@ Bills
W @. Bucs
L Vs. Chiefs
W @ Saints
L Vs. Falcons
L Vs. Patriots
W Vs. Browns
W Vs. Raiders
W Vs. Bills
L @ Chargers
W Vs. Jets
W Vs. Titans
W @ Patriots......... Hell!! 9-6.... Playoffs ON THE LINE!!! If I pick us to lose @ NE with PLAYOFFS ON THE LINE... I AM NOT A MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN!!! 10-6 we make playoffs!!! WHAT?! WHAT?! :rawk:

If Feeley is the second coming of Drew Brees?

If the OL is reborn under Houck?

If the Defense is unpredictable and aggressive?

If Boston, Chambers, Booker, McMichael, Brown and Williams stay healthy (and/or drug free) in a REAL offensive system?

If Losman needs a year to adjust to being an NFL starter?

If Chad Penny gets hurt for 6-12 weeks and Jay plays?

If we can split with the Pats, each winning at home?

Yeah, then the Dolphins can go 12-4, and maybe win the division. :D

Even if only half those things above happen, I think 9-10 wins is possible. At least getting the team back to being respected around the NFL.

We Will Make The Playoffs For Sure And After That Anything Can Happen Let The Games Begin. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I hope you're right but I think 12 is rather optomistic...I think 8 or 9 wins is about right given our schedule and how it takes time to learn a new system.

I'll run naked down my street of we win 12. :roflmao:

I think the coaching changes will be the biggest difference. As phins fans over the past 3 years (not so much last year), how many times have we lost games that we should have won? I think Saban is the type of coach that will get the guys ready and that we'll win games we're supposed to win. Feeley is a big upgrade over Fiedler. I can't believe so many people here dislike him. It's like you only look at his stats and not the way he played. Yeah he made a few dumb mistakes, but he's got a cannon. If he's allowed to throw downfield....wow. And the combo of ricky and ronnie....wow. Our three receivers chambers, booker, boston....wow. Tight end, DE's, LB's...wow. New HC, OC, and OL coach...wow. I think we'll make the adjustments we need to in the secondary and at DT, and I think we could win 12 games. It's not a stretch, but a lot of things would have to roll our way. I see it happening.

kpcane said:
I think the coaching changes will be the biggest difference. As phins fans over the past 3 years (not so much last year), how many times have we lost games that we should have won? I think Saban is the type of coach that will get the guys ready and that we'll win games we're supposed to win. Feeley is a big upgrade over Fiedler. I can't believe so many people here dislike him. It's like you only look at his stats and not the way he played. Yeah he made a few dumb mistakes, but he's got a cannon. If he's allowed to throw downfield....wow. And the combo of ricky and ronnie....wow. Our three receivers chambers, booker, boston....wow. Tight end, DE's, LB's...wow. New HC, OC, and OL coach...wow. I think we'll make the adjustments we need to in the secondary and at DT, and I think we could win 12 games. It's not a stretch, but a lot of things would have to roll our way. I see it happening.
GRAT POST MAN NOT BAD FOR A ROOKIE. :D :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Claiming that ANY team in the NFL is going to win 12 games is stupid.

You play in the hardest division in football.

I can't believe I even bothered to respond to this thread.

actually..ya know what..sure....Hell you guys'll probably win 13 or 14 games.

Back
Top Bottom