Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View

foobitt1 said:
we have the hardest schedule in the nfl this year and you think 12 wins after all the new changes and all.have you found rickys stash?

It's only numbers, if the Pat lose a game or two more, and the Bills and Jets don't get lucky, we have a much weaker schedule. It's all about wins and loses that decides your strength of schedule. It's not like we are playing the Pats and Philly and Pittsburgh 5 times each or something.

I think you need to be a little more optomistic, There is no way the fins are going to let Feidler and the bone head jets beat them. That would be a total imbarassment. Do me a favor, have faith or rout for another team!!

Once again, wake up and smell the roses!! We're NOT going to be that good!! It's just NOT going to happen!! Have you forgotten that we're in one of the toughest divisions in the league!! Secondly, Saban has to feel his way with this team. That's going to take time!! We'll definitely be better than last year, but I wouldn't go any further than that!! Why is it so important we become champs immediately!! Geez Louise!! :yell:

BleedinGreenNC said:
I don't see you winning 12 games, but i do see you winning between 7 and 9.

are you really from Cary, NC?

ive lived in cary for ~19 years. just moved to apex a year ago. (cheaper rent).

New England won't beat us twice. I'm telling you guys, these past years we have lacked the killer instinct. Now that wannstedt and (I know I'll be unpopular for saying this but...) jim bates are gone, maybe our defense will actually grow some testicles and blitz once in awhile. Maybe now that norv (let's throw a 2 yard pass to the fullback) turner has been gone for a couple years, and we have a real OC, we'll throw downfield. Maybe now that we have somebody coaching the offensive line, we'll throw a block instead of forcing a young QB to make throws that aren't there. Just because we've been bad before doesn't mean you guys have to be so pessimistic! It's a new era!!

DolphinDave69 said:
I think you need to be a little more optomistic, There is no way the fins are going to let Feidler and the bone head jets beat them. That would be a total imbarassment. Do me a favor, have faith or rout for another team!!

:yeahthat:

Agreed!!

.500 no better, no worse. Untill the division weakens some the Dolphins will not be a playoff team. Too many things working against you.

W Vs. Denver ( opening day and if the fins will be as pumped up as me then wow )
L @ Jets ( not too impressed with their roster, will be a close game tho )
W Vs. Panthers ( at home and our D will confuse delhomme with blitzs )
Bye
W @ Bills ( losman is going to have a learning curve and its going to take a while)
W @. Bucs ( bucs dont have much )
W Vs. Chiefs ( xtra motivation agst surtain. I cant wait to see T Green running away from our blitz's.
W @ Saints ( saints no way )
L Vs. Falcons ( If vick is healthy then it will be tough, even if he is we still have a really good chance though becuase they dont blow teams away
W Vs. Patriots ( at home we win this one, 1st BB Saban meeting will be hyped. Saban wins Rd 1
W Vs. Browns ( browns loss of winslow hurts them, dont have enough yet to contend )
W Vs. Raiders ( lamont is not a gambreaker, moss is but whos gonna get him the ball ? )
W Vs. Bills ( Losman still not playin to his best yet, JOnas leaving hurts the OL )
L @ Chargers ( good team and will be a shootout )
W Vs. Jets ( hopefully we see fiedler and we blow him away with blitz's from the young guys )
W Vs. Titans ( they are rebuilding without a doubt for a few years)
L @ Patriots ( they get us here at home, Saban BB series tied up

I believe that even 10 + wins is not realistic this year. I would love to come back at the end of the season and eat crow, but I don't think that will happen. We are putting in a new system, a bunch of new players and actually a new attitude. The easiest thing should be the attitude.

We haven't won 12 games since 1990. While it would be great to see it, I'd wait a year or 2 before you get your hopes up on that one. Don't forget the division we play in and the fact that it does take time for players to really master a coaching scheme/concept. I like the optimism even though it's borderline talk for the psych ward at this point. :D

ASUFinFan said:
W Vs. Denver ( opening day and if the fins will be as pumped up as me then wow )
Bye
W @ Bills ( losman is going to have a learning curve and its going to take a while)
W Vs. Chiefs ( xtra motivation agst surtain. I cant wait to see T Green running away from our blitz's.
L Vs. Falcons ( If vick is healthy then it will be tough, even if he is we still have a really good chance though becuase they dont blow teams away
W Vs. Patriots ( at home we win this one, 1st BB Saban meeting will be hyped. Saban wins Rd 1
W Vs. Browns ( browns loss of winslow hurts them, dont have enough yet to contend )
W Vs. Raiders ( lamont is not a gambreaker, moss is but whos gonna get him the ball ? )
W Vs. Bills ( Losman still not playin to his best yet, JOnas leaving hurts the OL )
W Vs. Jets ( hopefully we see fiedler and we blow him away with blitz's from the young guys )
Your and unrealistic person.

ASUFinFan said:
Bye

Losman will not hurt our team any more than Bledsoe did last year. And He won't hurt our team any more than Feeley does the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom