Merged: Free Agent QB Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Free Agent QB Thread

Farve has plenty left. If you paid any attention to him this year, he has nobody at all to throw too. And no running game. I think they're down to there 4th or 5th string RB. Which means he was always forcing throws that maybe aren't really there.

Regardless of whether you think Favre has anything left, which to me it's evident his decision-making ability has significantly declined, why the hell would we want him as a 1 year fix? We're trying to build for the future...Favre doesn't help us accomplish that goal whatsoever. Gus can do just a good a job of grooming a young kid at QB as Favre.
I still think we get Ramsey.

Oh please, enough already.

We'll go into training camp next year with Frerotte, Lemon, and a rookie QB and that's probably what we'll have at the start of the season. Frerotte already knows the playbook and all we need to do is surround him with even better talent and better O-linemen. A better defense will make him look decent too. Gus will be back for another year.

Next question please.

After watching Favre a couple games this year, he just throws up garbage when he is under pressure. That's why he has so many INT's. That's not something I want from our QB, especially when Chambers is not one to really fight for a ball yet.

Dave007 said:
Farve has plenty left. If you paid any attention to him this year, he has nobody at all to throw too. And no running game. I think they're down to there 4th or 5th string RB. Which means he was always forcing throws that maybe aren't really there.

This post definitely beats the "move Zach to safety" and "Ronnie is a bust" post...The most idiotic post of the century..
What I saw from Brett Farve in his last game is several interceptions and his time is done....

i'd rather cut off my nose to spite my face in this manner, i'd much rather stick with Frerotte or Rosenfels than get a proven QB like Favre. Proven in the manner that he can no longer play anywhere near the level he used to, and thats to say GB gets rid of him which i assure you is HIGHLY unlikely.

He's done. He was great but we need someone who "will be great" not was.

Brown or Ricky said:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HES GARBAGE

Brett Farve is not garbage, definitely an overreaction.
Really tho, Brett would not help us accomplish much of anything. We already have a vet in Frerotte.

No way too old and throws to many INT. Days have passed him by, he needs to retire!

It's funny, I have seen threads calling for every QB out there, no matter how old or washed up they are. Farve :lol: , Collins :lol: , McNair :lol: , Couch :lol: , Frerotte may not seet the world on fire but he has shown a lot of heart this year. I didn't like us picking him up at first, but he's done a decent job this year. Bringing in another 'Stop-Gap' would be a waste. Saban will work with a young QB and let him compete for the starting job with Gus, not bring in an old retread making a lateral move at that position. JMHO.

SpurzN703 said:
Can we ban the next person who makes a Favre in 2006 thread? This is like the 5th one already!

We are well past 5th. It is ridiculous.

Even if you thought Farve had something left.....if you knew anything about him you would realize he will retire a Packer.

Back
Top Bottom