Merged: J Russell is impressing so far | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: J Russell is impressing so far

No chance. There are 6 teams in front of us who also need a QB.

1. Oakland Raiders
2. Detroit Lions
3/4. Cleveland Browns
3/4. Tampa Bay Bucs
6. Washington Redskins
7. Minnesota Vikings
8. Houston Texans

How did this thread actually get accepted.

1) Russel could be the #1 overall pick.

2) Saban traded our 2nd round pick for a bum named Crapepper.

The question you should ask is can we finally trade for a top #10 QB that has been sitting on the Atlanta bench for a couple years and will give us a chance to WIN NOW while we have a great D. Just give up the9th pick and another decent pick if thats what it takes. Or, can we just draft a QB with the 9th pick (Brohm) and get the future going right.

if russell falls to the 9th pick, i'd love for us to pick him but with so many needs on this team we need to go another direction, i think if we're planning on taking a qb we should land troy smith in a later round

I dont like Short QBS!! Brees is an exception!! Look at the rest

if russell falls to the 9th pick, i'd love for us to pick him but with so many needs on this team we need to go another direction, i think if we're planning on taking a qb we should land troy smith in a later round

Now that i would like. If he falls that far, Troy Smith in the second/third round would be great.

No chance. There are 6 teams in front of us who also need a QB.

1. Oakland Raiders
2. Detroit Lions
3/4. Cleveland Browns
3/4. Tampa Bay Bucs
6. Washington Redskins
7. Minnesota Vikings
8. Houston Texans

Wash has Campbelll so nooo!! Houston has carr sooo noooo Vikes like tarvaris Jackson and buccs have simms they signed and Gradkowski lions and raiders are the only teams

How did this thread actually get accepted.

1) Russel could be the #1 overall pick.

2) Saban traded our 2nd round pick for a bum named Crapepper.

The question you should ask is can we finally trade for a top #10 QB that has been sitting on the Atlanta bench for a couple years and will give us a chance to WIN NOW while we have a great D. Just give up the9th pick and another decent pick if thats what it takes. Or, can we just draft a QB with the 9th pick (Brohm) and get the future going right.
wasnt that last yrs #2?

yes it was and i still think that was a good trade, culpepper's knee wasnt right this year, he'll be back

I would be willing to bet that Cleveland ends up with Troy Smith in the 2nd round. Picking a Buckeye will give the Cleveland fans some hope, and I think he will be an instant upgrade to Charlie Frye.

With so many needs? I think QB is the biggest need of this franchise for almost 10 years now.

Back
Top Bottom