Merged: J Russell is impressing so far | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: J Russell is impressing so far

He will be top 10 for sure. You cant teach that size (6'6, 260 lbs)... and that arm strenght!!

all russel did was expose a weak secondary..its not like he zipped it in there to tightly covered WR's..he lobbed it up to wide open guys

Apparently you didn't watch the entire game or just hating on Russell for your own personal reasons.

I don't understand why brohm is so high on some peoples list. He certainly didn't give me any sense of a wow factor in the bowl game against wake forest and his 15td's and 6 int season this year is really nothing to jump and down about.

So far tonight watching jmarc, aside of one bonhead throw late in the third quarter or early in the fourth (int in endzone), he has been awfully good looking. At this point there is no way he falls to us at nine.

I was hoping we could get a big name WR in FA since Calvin Johnson will also be gone when we pick. that way we could maybe snag one of the better QB's. At this point it looks like we may just have to go Oline or OLB.
Another stud OLB and we got one of the best if not the best LB group in the league.

It should be interesting.

Brohms' numbers were down this year because he suffered a thumb injury and missed some time because of it. Brohm's greatest assest to me is the way he manages the game.

Lost in all this; ND secondary sucks. Zero speed.

At the moment he is a definite 1st rounder.

not necessarily, i think teams will shy away from him since he still hasn't really declared which sport hes going to play, baseball or football... or if hes going to try both...

i'm not sure why people think troy smith is a top 10 pick...

I don't understand why people think that either.

On an LSU note, I know 2 of the 3 starting recievers are seniors, but if all three were in the draft, I bet all would be gone by the end of round three(Bowe would be gone by early 2nd I think). That's pretty impressive.

I don't understand why people think that either.

On an LSU note, I know 2 of the 3 starting recievers are seniors, but if all three were in the draft, I bet all would be gone by the end of round three(Bowe would be gone by early 2nd I think). That's pretty impressive.

Bowe and Davis will both probably be 2nd round picks, Davis should run right at or a little below a 4.4 and he has the best hands on the team. Doucet could come out and maybe be a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick, but he is so insanely talented if he comes back and has a huge year then he goes top 15 next year, he is a pretty special talent.

I think the Raiders, Lions and Browns could all take QB's.....Russell, Quinn, and Brohm...so we would get the crumbs at QB. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why brohm is so high on some peoples list. He certainly didn't give me any sense of a wow factor in the bowl game against wake forest and his 15td's and 6 int season this year is really nothing to jump and down about.

brohm is a good qb in the bowl game he led his team to victory even when they didint have the momentum he has a great arm and most importantly
he didint throw an interception didint make many mistakes unlike quinn and
russel did in the sugar bowl also he showed good acuracy.he showed good
leadership.he had a good game is the stadium were he soon would play pro football as a dolphin:cooldude:

or at least i hope so:sidelol:

No chance that he's around by the second...they'll be lucky if he was around by pick 9 in the first...

if russell falls to the 9th pick, i'd love for us to pick him but with so many needs on this team we need to go another direction, i think if we're planning on taking a qb we should land troy smith in a later round

Back
Top Bottom