Merged: Jake Grove Agrees to Five Year Deal! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jake Grove Agrees to Five Year Deal!

Wow. 5 year deal? I guess they were impressed by how he held up against Jason Ferguson last year.

I think the Trifecta we make him and Satele bulk up big time and battle for the start C spot. Look guys these are the guys who discovered Donald Thomas and drafted Jake Long. Smiley last year was an awesome signing and Berger is great for depth. Ndukwe did not play bad either.

Before some of you get up in arms about how bad a signing this is, just remember that he played for the Raiders on an offensive line that included Kwame Harris.

Time to bulk up Jake! Here's to hoping this acquirement works out for us! If he does bulk up another 15-20 pounds, he will be a force in the middle of our line.

5 yrs, i hope its not much gaurenteed. Lot longer than i expected for injury prone 29 yr old. Im with some of you saying this is 09 e Wilfird more than 09 pennington signing.

I don't know much about Grove as a pro but he was a stud in college and I was pissed that Miami did not pick him up in the draft. If nothing else, this gives us great depth at the center position which is something we have not had in years.

I'd still like to sign Pete Kendall on the cheap if possible.

Guys there is an excellent artice on Groves on the site. Read it and I have to agree with what the guy said about Satele being traded.

I think you can include Oakland as a landing spot being they now have a need at C. Wonder what other teams need a C. Sucks to see Satele go, but they just dont have room for him on this team. Unless they make him bulk up and move him to G.

Back
Top Bottom