Merged: Jake Grove Agrees to Five Year Deal! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jake Grove Agrees to Five Year Deal!

i think our coach knows the o line pretty well..
ill trust him on this one..

Guys there is an excellent artice on Groves on the site. Read it and I have to agree with what the guy said about Satele being traded.

I think you can include Oakland as a landing spot being they now have a need at C. Wonder what other teams need a C. Sucks to see Satele go, but they just dont have room for him on this team. Unless they make him bulk up and move him to G.

can u post the link? thanks.

Funny how people here are still saying that Satele will compete for the job. I hate to break it to you guys but a five year contract means that the job belongs to Grove and he isn't going to compete with anyone.

ok signing I guess as he isn't too bad when he plays, but this isn't really a signing that wows me.

don't get me wrong, he's not a bad signing, but I really don't see him as a huge upgrade for Sammy to move to guard.

nm i already read it fanatic.

This all but closes the philosophy that MIA was targeting a C at #25 or #44. Looks like they indeed are either targeting a CB at #25 or sending to ARI for Boldin. Reports have stated that MIA does want a "veteran" WR, not a rookie.

From day one I have said Miami will draft OLB with their 1 if they dont trade it. I think the guy will in fact be Clay Matthews.

Funny how people here are still saying that Satele will compete for the job. I hate to break it to you guys but a five year contract means that the job belongs to Grove and he isn't going to compete with anyone.

Satele's not going to the bench. If you're correct, he'll either move to OG or be traded. And that means we have depth problems when our new starting center has trouble staying on the field. Berger and/or Murphy are as green as grass as far as NFL game experience goes, and that's just asking for trouble when you look at the NTs we'll face this year.

I'm sure Sparano will sort it all out, but handing Grove the starting gig without his having earned it solves one problem and creates another.

i hope it works out Satele to me is a good player they should move him to guard or sumthin.......and ppl keep talkin about Satele playing at 6-3 295 this guy grove is only 6-3 305 not that big of a differince ya feel me.......

oh yeah just look on madden Satele is a 89 overall and grove is a 83 doesnt seem like hes much better lol but ea is full of ****tt so il juss leave it at that...lol....

i hope we have found a solid C once and for all, nice pickup imo

This all but closes the philosophy that MIA was targeting a C at #25 or #44. Looks like they indeed are either targeting a CB at #25 or sending to ARI for Boldin. Reports have stated that MIA does want a "veteran" WR, not a rookie.

Wow, that would be amazing!

It makes sense too. If Parcells is looking to win now, then he will want a vet WR for Penny to go too and not more developmental/rookie guys. And that's not even saying that Boldin would be just for now, because he is still young and will be here for quite some time.

I know most people aren't thinking win now for us, but why not? Look what we did last year, and we only have a few pieces missing now IMO.

Back
Top Bottom