Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Keyshawn to be cut

deactivated for the rest of the season today for the purpose of cutting him in january. I dont think he is a good fit for us but he will draw some attention away from freeagents that we may want to pursue. :D :eek:

Keyshawn released/deactivated

There is a report that Keyshawn was released. It is in the upper right corner of the link.

I don't really like his attitude, but he is better than our number 2 reciever.

Keyshawn gone

Last edited by a moderator:
WEEI sports radio just said they retracted that...and said he was "deactivated"......

Let's see what unfolds.

Breaking News - FROM ESPN
Bucs Deactivate Keyshawn
The Tampa Buccaneers have deactivated wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson for the rest of the season, reports ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli. Losers of three straight games, the defending champions are 4-6 and in danger of missing the playoffs.

They changed the information on the link to deactivated, instead of released as originally reported on ESPN.

WTH is going on here. He had to have done something really bad for this to happen to him. This is just flat out weird.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
WEEI sports radio just said they retracted that...and said he was "deactivated"......

Let's see what unfolds.
So what does that mean? He's on the practice squad now or what?

Originally posted by BigFinFan
He will be traded at the end of the season.
BFF, i sure wish the game hadn't been moved. thanks to you, i knew exactly where i was going. my wife and i both were looking forward to meeting you.

thanks for the info, i'll use it next time!

Gruden is tired of his selfish BS as was the jets (suck!)in new york, he always calls for the ball yet rarely does anything with it.

I think he'd be a fine fit ANYWHERE if he'd just STFU. He's only half the player he thinks he is; but could be all the player he thinks he is if he'd just shut up and play.

if you guys dont think parcells is all over this.. theres no way he comes here.. maybe he will land on the west coast where he has his roots.

Back
Top Bottom