Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season

Yup. And I'm deducing that this meeting was the one that Gruden would announce the personel changes.

Look for Baltimore to snag "Keyhole".
Brian needs a WR and loves the attention that it will bring him.

If you check the Bucs message boards...all the Bucs fans hate his guts and are happy with the de-activation.

Originally posted by Expo88
WTH is going on here. He had to have done something really bad for this to happen to him. This is just flat out weird.

Chuckie has not been happy with the team.....

I have to thing Keyshawn had to do something really stupid for that to happen. It must have been detrimental to the team IMO...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Check the earlier part of the thread. He missed a meeting where he was reportedly being demoted. :)

Well, you know what they say, winning masks everything. You can only put so much cologne on a terd before you finally just give up and call it a terd. Gruden and Keyshawn didn't mix. They were at each other's throats last year too. They were winning though so it kind of got lost in that fact.

I don't want him anywhere near Miami. Atlanta seems like a logical choice as does the Raiders. I seriously hope he doesn't end up in Oakland though. I will have to hear Raider Nation tlak about how they will win the SuperBowl every year again. :lol:

Vick, Price and Keyshawn would be a good trio for Deion to coach next year no?

From ESPN.......

"Honestly, I'm very disappointed because I really wanted to win another championship with this team," he said. "I was never Gruden's guy. He never liked me. I told him I'd rather retire than play for him in 2004. But I also told him I wouldn't be a distraction, I wouldn't go to the media with it and I didn't. I don't know why they released me. I was playing hard, I wasn't dogging it. Tell everyone I'm in New York looking for apartments."

Re: Keyshawn to be cut

Originally posted by dreadlockera
deactivated for the rest of the season today for the purpose of cutting him in january. I dont think he is a good fit for us but he will draw some attention away from freeagents that we may want to pursue. :D :eek:

I'd just as soon have Cecil Collins back??!! :eek: :eek:

:lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
Vick, Price and Keyshawn would be a good trio for Deion to coach next year no?
LOL - I don't think 5000 square yards is enough room to fit both Keyshawn and Deion's egos.

Re: Re: Keyshawn to be cut

Originally posted by DeDolfan

I'd just as soon have Cecil Collins back??!! :eek: :eek:

:lol:
at least he could find the holes, he sure as hell knew where the open windows were!:rolleyes:

Hmmm interesting. He better mean the Giants though...I don't want Keyshawn hooking up with Pennington or anything...

I'd rather it be Keyshawn and Moss than Moss and one of those stud WRs coming out in the 2004 draft. Playing in NY under Herm Edwards opposite Moss has to be appealing.

According to GM Rich McKay, Keyshawn had missed several mandatory workouts and football-related functions this season. Also, Keyshawn came to Gruden and McKay 5 weeks ago asking to be traded.

He's obviously become a cancer/malcontent. McKay is being very diplomatic but matter-of-fact. Said Keyshawn had become a disruption.

Now Gruden is up......

He's obviously p*ssed off about Keyshawn's complaining. Said Keyshawn told him early on that he didn't want to be here. Gruden said they tried to make him happy, tried to get him the ball (this is where you could detect disappointment).

Players have said they got tired of Keyshawn's complaining in the locker room. Keyshawn broke team policy "countless times". The time to make a move was now.

Back
Top Bottom