Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season

Hmmmm Gruden seemed to be hiding his giddiness about getting rid of this guy. I don't blame him either.

I thought Keyshawn said last year during the Super Bowl that he would never talk to the media again.

The Tampa Bay Bucs have gotta be the MOST immature team to ever win a superbowl.
That redheaded big boned female reporter for ESPN that helped K. Johnson write "Give me the Dam Ball" was on, and she was Pissed off about it, she was defending Meshawn and said the move is a despirate act from a despirate team and coach that is losing and are trying to turn it around. Aren't reporters supposed to be objective?
Me thinks someone was doing more than "writting" for Meshawn.

Originally posted by Samphin
Vick, Price and Keyshawn would be a good trio for Deion to coach next year no?

Come on now Samphin, do you really think an owner would be that stupid as to hire Deon Sanders as his HC? Deon said those things for PR purposes only, just like the comeback talk last year. Sanders was probably feeling neglected and needed some attention.:cry:

Originally posted by Hellion

Sanders was probably feeling neglected and needed some attention.:cry:
yeah, just like the bills saying they're gonna win it all, don't mean a darn thing!:D ;)

Back
Top Bottom