Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Keyshawn Deactivated for Season

Oh in agree that bill will pick him up. However that may allow us access to a free agent that bill may have pursued.

Originally posted by Expo88
WTH is going on here. He had to have done something really bad for this to happen to him. This is just flat out weird.

What Keyshaun did was spread a virus to the team. He and Warren Sapp are the cancer of the team this season. Their arrogant, egoistic, ludicrous, menacing, evil-minded, unreasonable, unlogical, threatening, and abnormal way of thinking is a plague to that team. Don't bring any of those guys to the Dolphins!

Gruden :shout: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :angry: Keyshaun
^"Keyshaun, shut up!"^ ^"Give me the damn ball, I hate my team!"^

BILL will not pick him up......The cowboys have a very good recieving core...why would they need a guy that demands the ball all the time, does nothing with it, and would be the number 4 reciever on the boyz.

Either way anytime a coveted receiver comes on the market it helps us get to a less coveted one that may fit our system better. I like the guy from seattle. They will alow him to go b/c they have so much depth and would spend $ on areas they need more tallent. Perhaps wanny should watch this novel concept and learn a bit.

What guy from seattle? NOT DARREL JACKSON I HOPE.........HE IS MISTER I DROP THE BALL ESPECIALLY ON THIRD DOWN.

Koreen Robinson is another story.

Here's the official link

There had to have been a HUGE blowup yesterday for this to happen. It makes absolutely no sense to bench the guy as your gearing up for the stretch run. Something had to have happened.

Anyway, we knew this was his last year in Tampa. McCardell and Juravecious make him expendable. Parcells has the best WR trio in the league. And certainly he'd jettison Galloway and his enormous salary for Keyshawn. But where would that leave Antonio Bryant and Terry Glenn?? Bryant has to be in the teams future plans. You can't keep him on the bench another year. And Glenn signed a long-term deal when he was aquired via trade.

Keyshawn has a big contract. And he wouldn't come THAT cheap (you'd likely have to give up a decent pick for him). So with all that in mind, I can't see Dallas being a lock at this point.

The Raiders might be a possibility. It's a west coast team. Jerry Rice certainly will be gone (as he is unhappy). Tim Brown is about done as well. And Jerry Porter can't sit on the bench any longer. A Jerry Porter/Keyshawn Johnson tandem would be dangerous.

Originally posted by Rebar71
I think he'd be a fine fit ANYWHERE if he'd just STFU. He's only half the player he thinks he is; but could be all the player he thinks he is if he'd just shut up and play.

The Falcons should be all over this. With Peerless Price on one side stretching the field and Keyshaun as their possesion guy, Mike Vick would have a field day. KJ does need to chill though.

He's the type of guy that would want to stick it to the Bucs, so don't be surprised to see him turn up in the same division..........ATLANTA (Price/KJ), NEW ORLEANS (Horn/KJ).

I know that I proposed the Raiders as the team...but KJ seems like a vindictive guy.

The question is: Can he play here?

I keep hearing TO in Atlanta! Who else is out there as FA WR?

Gruden did say during Sunday's postgame press conference that there would be personel changes made.

According to NJPHINFAN, Keyshawn was just on WFAN and was very diplomatic and didn't rip anyone at all....even when he was baited a few times. The word is that Gruden said there would be full pads on Monday and a meeting. Keyshawn claims he didn't know there was a meeting. But the rumor is that he knew he would be benched and therefore blew off the meeting.

Live news conference at 4 PM on ESPN.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
He's the type of guy that would want to stick it to the Bucs, so don't be surprised to see him turn up in the same division..........ATLANTA (Price/KJ), NEW ORLEANS (Horn/KJ).

I can't see him in New Orleans. Not with the style of offense they want to run (speed) and with Horn and Donte Stallworth already there filling those roles.

Back
Top Bottom