Merged: **Look here before posting** Tenn game changed to Saturday/Direct TV answers | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: **Look here before posting** Tenn game changed to Saturday/Direct TV answers

Please post the league office # or Email so I can voice my disatisfaction I already wrote cbs and directv.

SWS84 said:
Here's a link saying the game will be at Sunday 1:00PM. Also, as far as I'm concerned, who gives a crap about tennis and the U.S. Open! Screw CBS, especially this sorry station in Orlando (the home of the Bucs and Jags!!!)!!

Steve

http://www.directvsports.com/Schedules/Teams/NFL/MIA/
The best thing to do is pray for rain then CBS will have nothing to air and might show the game.

Dphins said:
Please post the league office # or Email so I can voice my disatisfaction I already wrote cbs and directv.
212 450 2000

MikeO said:
That would be Flushing, NY in the bourough of Queens...
Next door to Shea Stadium ...If it suppose to rain it better start now or cutting through all that smog will take forever for the rain to finally break through...

The sad thing is, CBS would still probably not showe the game even IF the US Open was washed out because of those stupid "contractual obligations."

directv will show the game on sunday on delay. they cant show it on sat.
youll be able to watch it on channel 711 on sunday

NJFINSFAN1 said:
80 degrees and sunny in NY Sunday
Sun
Sep 12</FONT>
34-1.gif
Mostly Sunny81°/63°20 %

Does not look good for rain....
Do I hear the Camera Crews being Abducted by Aliens?

:roflmao:

Go to ESPN.com and log onto ESPN radio, e-mail Dan Patrick show. He is on at 1:00PM in NJ/NY area.

Tell him how unfair the NFL and CBS are being if it's true they won't let Directv show it live. get him on the bandwagon, maybe if enough of us e-mail him he will talk about it live on ESPN radio at 1:00, the NFL does not like negative comments, just maybe this will work.

It's worth a shot no?

i think we need to find a Titans message board and see what they are doing to watch the game. Maybe someone over there could hook us up with an internet feed.

If nothing else, maybe ESPN Radio could do a national broadcast on ITS affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom