Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

Hail Touborg, good beatdown bro ! For such an inmature, shack livin', three launguage speakin' fool you did GOOD !! 27-7 hahahaha

finfan32 said:
Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

hes not overrated.He played against the best defense in the nation and every QB has an off day.Name one QB in the nfl or ncaa that hasnt had a bad day and please dont say leinhart because they dont even play any1

dorsaroll156 said:
hes not overrated.He played against the best defense in the nation and every QB has an off day.Name one QB in the nfl or ncaa that hasnt had a bad day and please dont say leinhart because they dont even play any1
lol....

i thought he was great QB.. and alot of ppl were saying he would be better than his bro

phin lockeroom said:
i thought he was great QB.. and alot of ppl were saying he would be better than his bro
You must have not seen him play a real defense (Miami or FSU), because he is NOT a good QB when there's any hint of trouble... EVER.

phin lockeroom said:

i think the only person that said that was his brother...and would you trust this man?

clear.gif

mor911 said:
You must have not seen him play a real defense (Miami or FSU), because he is NOT a good QB when there's any hint of trouble... EVER.
i am not big into college football .. i will watch them once in a while... so i don't really know who is good and who is bad

kastofsna120 said:
i'll laugh hysterically if he declares, and kill myself if the dolphins draft him

we agree on this one

I used to like Marcus Vick before I really watched a few more games

1- He doesnt have Vicks arm

2- He has even less accuracy than vick

3- He isnt as fast at all

He will never be a good NFL player

Alex22 said:
we agree on this one

I used to like Marcus Vick before I really watched a few more games

1- He doesnt have Vicks arm

2- He has even less accuracy than vick

3- He isnt as fast at all