we agree on this one

I used to like Marcus Vick before I really watched a few more games

1- He doesnt have Vicks arm

2- He has even less accuracy than vick

3- He isnt as fast at all

He will never be a good NFL player

WOW pretty mean statment there

What about Marcus Vick?

Sorry if I seem ignorant but I couldn't find anything about Marcus Vick. Is he elligable to declare himself to the NFL or is he far too raw and staying for his senior year? I am not a college guy so don't know squat about him. Thanks.

If you watched him today you wouldn't want him either way. But he IS a junior I believe so he probably will be returning. Much too raw and dosn't seem to have the speed his brother does.

No thanks. If his star brother can't lead his team to the playoffs I don't think younger brother will be the answer for the Fins. They are exciting to watch and EXTREMELY athletic but give me a qualityf pocket passer anytime.

CaptainK said:
No thanks. If his star brother can't lead his team to the playoffs I don't think younger brother will be the answer for the Fins. They are exciting to watch and EXTREMELY athletic but give me a qualityf pocket passer anytime.

In defense, He dosn't remind you of Michael at all. He is much more of a pocket passer and if develops more in that aspect of his game he could possibly be good pro qb.

Oh I was not suggesting drafting him. I don't know him so will not even speculate, was more curiosity of his status then anything. Its far too early to say who would be best. I am just trying to know all possible QBs involved, from college to trades to free agents.

not saying the people that posted above wanted him, but about 2 months ago everyone was so high on him, i cant stand the guy or his brother, and i got reemed for dissing him.

NO!!!
Not another Vick. Bro Mike is having a difficult time making the grade in the NFL. He is good for highights, but not for championships.

Joneal7 said:
wow....theres no way would i want Shockley over Vick...

Shockley is much better than Marcus. Shockley will be a better than average NFL qb, strong arm, good feet, better than average accuracy, looks to throw first. He just needs to be coached up a little. In a year or two he could be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom