Merged:Matt Jones, WR or TE?/Matt Jones in 2nd round !! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Matt Jones, WR or TE?/Matt Jones in 2nd round !!

I think he'll by a hybrid WR/TE, line him up all over the field even at HB on passing plays - a nightmare for defences to work out and a big distraction.

One question though, what are his hands like :confused:

Razza said:
I think he'll by a hybrid WR/TE, line him up all over the field even at HB on passing plays - a nightmare for defences to work out and a big distraction.

great hands. during the senior bowl NFL network showed some highlights of him and he even made a one-handed catch (someone already mentioned this)

Da 'Fins said:
:confused: :confused: :shakeno:

Jones has tremendous agility. He's made a lot of players fall down from cuts in the open field. He will have to learn route running to some degree, but this analysis above is obviously prejudicial.

haha i worded it wrong, i was just saing hypothetical he wouldn't be able to run past a defender playing off him if he cant work that underneath stuff...

i really dont know much about him, just telling people it doesn't matter how fast he is, theres more to playing a WR than that...

I say he will be a TE. He reminds me of Shocky. He is athletic a strong. He will be a great addition to any team.

Razza said:

Chris Mortensen said he may have the best hands in the draft.

He also played basketball at U of A.

ckparrothead said:
More accurately, 4.37 in the 40 at 6'6" tall is incredible being that he's a white boy. Knowing those stats, its easy to see how he ended up with 2500 yards rushing.

It don't matter what color he is, nobody has ever been this freakish.

Matt Jones

AARON RODGERS IS GOnna b a bust

I will pick jones instead of rodgers

jones is not a qb prospect but he will probably be a good wr or te

he gots da qb size and speed they could work wit him

but yea

where u think matt jones will b drafted??

dolphins got 2 draft r brown

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
AARON RODGERS IS GOnna b a bust

I will pick jones instead of rodgers

jones is not a qb prospect but he will probably be a good wr or te

he gots da qb size and speed they could work wit him

but yea

where u think matt jones will b drafted??

dolphins got 2 draft r brown

This post was painful to read.:(

Why do you think Rodgers is going to 'bust'?

He Throws Wit A Bad Mechanic

And This Drafts Qb Aint Good Smith N Orton Mcpherson Only Good Qb's

And Last Years Drafted Qb Owns Every Qb In Da Draft This Year

Chris you better put some more effort in your language class and Jones its being drafted in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom