Merged: Matt Schaub | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Schaub

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Matt Schaub In Fins Uniform

Hey, did we forget about the possibility of aquiring Matt Schaub?? Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him playing for the Dolphins next season. Last I checked, he wouldn't cost us much, he is young, and he did alright filling in for Vick.

I don't think many people think we'll be interested in him because he has played in a WCO all his life.

I seriously think he would cost a LOT. I don't think the Falcons are ready to part with him at all, especially having the most injury-prone inconsistent starter in the NFL at the helm.

#23 said:
Hey, did we forget about the possibility of aquiring Matt Schaub?? Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him playing for the Dolphins next season. Last I checked, he wouldn't cost us much, he is young, and he did alright filling in for Vick.

He wouldn't cost much as a FA but he's not going to be a FA for a while. The Falcons are going to ask for a lot to trade Schaub. We had to give up a 2nd rounder for Feeley, Schaub could cost more.

#23 said:

I don't know. WCO QB's tend not to do well in our team.

#23 said:

Schaub is a hell of a quarterback and yes he's ready to be a starter. He will be on a new team next season.......... That being said, I still have no idea what I think about him being in Miami... I'll leave that to Saban...

Either way, Within 2-3 years he WILL be a top 10 if not 5 QBs in the league....

word is that the asking price for schaub starts at a 1st round pick. a lil too rich for my blood.

Phishstix said:
word is that the asking price for schaub starts at a 1st round pick. a lil too rich for my blood.

Exactly, I dunno if hes worth the risk of fitting into our system... but in a WCo offense, I think he's gonna be a tremendous QB....

dominizzo said:
Im fed up of other teams BAck ups we need young blood a franchise Qb

He is youngblood... and youre telling me he couldnt be a starter?

I gotta thikn the Falcons would be hesitant to lose him because of Vicks injury history

Back
Top Bottom