Merged: Matt Schaub | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Schaub

Had Marcus Vick not stomped on that guy and not pulled out a gun at Mickey D's and just kept his mouth shut, he was likely a 2nd or 3rd rounder....now he will be lucky to get drafted at all. Michael might convince the Falcons to take a shot with his little brother on Day 2, but I still can't see Atlanta trading Schaub away...especially since Vick has injured himself a few times over the years.

Schaub doesn't fit our system. At all.

Um... i'm going to be nice about this and just say no. When has Mike Vick ever been an evaluator of talent? Why would any of the staff listen to Mike Vick on the subject when they know that his evaluation of Marcus is going to be biased? Matt Shaub is the best "passer" on their team, he's not going anywhere.

indeed it would be cool to have 2 brothers at the same position and team..but that would be a bad combo, the vick brothers, i like Eli and Peyton better :D

but on schaub, I don't want him, give us picks

repMIAindaRI401 said:
Lets say hypothicly, Mick Vick says to Atlanta "draft my brother Marcus Vick." Why you ask? well think of it as this, so he can work with him and produce the same style of offense that he runs when hes out on injury. Now i know your gonna say that he is a problem, but who better to work with then his older brother. Some will say he cant play the QB postion, but he does know how to play it and he is an exact replica of his brother (a little smaller). Now, if Atlanta did it and drafted him do you think the would possible consider trade Shaub for Madison straight up? Im not trying to sell you all some bull **** on my opinion on the QB situation in Miami. I just wanted some feed back on that situation, because i would say that madison straght up for shaub is a good deal for both teams.

That is such a longshot crazy scenrio, but who the hell knows. Marcus will be lucky to get drafted at all after that stunt so it COULD happen, depending on how much pull Mike has with the Falcons. It would definately be a story for the NFL to never shut up about for the next 23497 years, like the Brady thing or the Pats Dynasty crap or the Kurt Warner "shelf stocker" story etc etc.

Off topic, but I grew up in RI, what part are you from?

I dont see any way they would trade Shaub for Sam. Atlanta had been asking for at least a first round pick for him and there is no way Sam is worth a first at his age.

Why would Atlanta?... #1 Listen to Micheal Vick on drafting anyone much less his brother. #2 Trade a young QB (hot commodity) for an aging high priced CB who's best days are behind him.

This thread does make sense, until the Madison for Schaub part. But with Marcus there they could run the same offense if Michael got hurt. If Atlanta sees something in him and trusts Michael to straighten him out, they might draft him in the 6th or 7th.

Some will say he cant play the QB postion

Thats because he can't actually neither of them can. That won't happen because The Falcons GM wouldn't listen to Vick if he said that.

you guys are all writing it off as crazy, but its not as crazy as you think. it's been all over espn.com and a lil on nfl live a bit. there saying mike vick is gettin paid the world down in atl, and he's got management by the juevos, he easily could say, grab my bro, give him a chance, let him live wiht me, and let me watch over him........ there saying it easily could happen...... as for schuab.... i dunno, he's good, he can get the job done, i just am not sure if he would be our guy... but i think he would be an improvement

Mike Vick and Marcus Vick both suck

Matt Shaub is ok...but he still sucks

Back
Top Bottom