Merged: Matt Schaub | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Schaub

repMIAindaRI401 said:
Lets say hypothicly, Mick Vick says to Atlanta "draft my brother Marcus Vick." Why you ask? well think of it as this, so he can work with him and produce the same style of offense that he runs when hes out on injury. Now i know your gonna say that he is a problem, but who better to work with then his older brother. Some will say he cant play the QB postion, but he does know how to play it and he is an exact replica of his brother (a little smaller). Now, if Atlanta did it and drafted him do you think the would possible consider trade Shaub for Madison straight up? Im not trying to sell you all some bull **** on my opinion on the QB situation in Miami. I just wanted some feed back on that situation, because i would say that madison straght up for shaub is a good deal for both teams.

r u serious?? Maybe if we threw in a 1st round pick,and even then it is doubtful. Madison has no trade value. He is getting old and has not played at a probowl level for a couple years now. MS on the other hand is a solid prospect at a NFL starved position. It would be like Oakland offering Warren Sap for Channing Crowder. No way Atlanta would do this. This isn't Madden people.

i would take shcaub because i have watched an entire game when he has played and i like what i see.but i really want omar jacobs

Specialk0832 said:
you guys are all writing it off as crazy, but its not as crazy as you think. it's been all over espn.com and a lil on nfl live a bit. there saying mike vick is gettin paid the world down in atl, and he's got management by the juevos, he easily could say, grab my bro, give him a chance, let him live wiht me, and let me watch over him........ there saying it easily could happen...... as for schuab.... i dunno, he's good, he can get the job done, i just am not sure if he would be our guy... but i think he would be an improvement

:yeahthat:

clear.gif

If the Falcons get Vick they're going to have three quarterbacks who lack accuracy.

Not to mention character concerns heavily in Marcus. If he steps on anyones leg in the NFL, he's going to regret it seconds later.

A buddy of mine is a HUGE Falcon fan, and he says all the time that he sees this guy being like Brett Favre, a guy that the Dirty Birds wind up trading and horribly regretting. He has a huge upside. I loved Schaub coming out of college, and I thought he was overlooked in the draft by a lot of teams. I would love to see him in a Dolphins uniform.

Most of you all dont know anything about Schaub. I happen to live in Charlottesville and watched him play all four years in college. He has the fundamentals of the best, and has shown he can come through in the clutch. He worked with a crappy receiving core at UVA, just think what he could do with chambers and booker. He has a great arm, rarely makes errors, and can play a good solid 60 minutes against the defending superbowl champions. He has been king of the postseason (which doesnt mean much) both years hes been in the NFL, and the guy can flat out play. Miami should be willing to give up a lot for what could be a franchise player. Learn more about Schaub before you post crap about him.

I'd like to c that happen, He is a great young qb that can make things happen. But I dont want to give up to much in order to get him.

Why Is everyone in love with Shaub....one stat should say it all

career 47% completion Percentage

He played one great game against the banged up Patriots and everyone jumped on his bandwagon, when in reality Gus Frerotte looked like a superstar against the Patriots the first game.

Im not Big on Schaub I think he would be a huge mistake to trade a high pick for

Back
Top Bottom