MERGED: Miami Could Miss Out on Culpepper, Brees | If we miss out | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Miami Could Miss Out on Culpepper, Brees | If we miss out

Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinRI said:
In the past Wanny and friends would have jumped all over this and signed the first big name QB he'd heard of. He would also have given the other team valuable draft picks, cash and even a handjob!!!

Sorry, got to disagree with you here, Wanny would never have cheated on ole Big Ears like that:D

Sherif said:
I'm sorry guys , I made that up. I have a feeling we'll be going after Ramsey though. Don't you all get the feeling we didn't land either one? I'm really sorry, stupid. I usually don't do that crap.

Sheriff...you keep that up and we are going to run you out of town :fire: lol!!!

By the way, forget about Ramsey..Mike and Mike reported earlier that the Jets gave a 5th rd to the Skins for him.

im telling u young and cutler r not coming to us....get that thru your heads....i also know that we dont have that young of a tea..zach and jt r old as is some of r ol and dl and secondary...time for rebuilding is over..time 2 win is now

Sherif said:
I'm sorry guys , I made that up. I have a feeling we'll be going after Ramsey though. Don't you all get the feeling we didn't land either one? I'm really sorry, stupid. I usually don't do that crap.
:ban:

The SUCK SUCK SUCK are wearing the Ramseys. Figures. At least they'll have protection when the Bills and Patsies go behind the shed with them
:dolphins:

dolphinsjayshaw said:
Sorry, got to disagree with you here, Wanny would never have cheated on ole Big Ears like that:D
Exactly. Wanny wouldn't have been in the Culpepper/Brees sweepstakes, he would have traded our first for Ramsey and then kept Fiedler as the starter.

Moving up in the draft is starting to worry me. I doubt a top tier qb will fall to us at 16 at this point, and we have serious issues defensively that we need picks for, so trading up would be costly.

Honestly, I really hope we get Culpepper or Brees at this point. Culpepper I hope we get without giving up too much in the draft. Al Davis is so nuts, I can see him offering something really good draft wise for Daunte.

I'm worried

If we don't get a quality QB next year like Brees or Mr Party Boat Daunte what do y'all think is a good plan b? Matt Schaub?

PHINSfan said:
Sheriff...you keep that up and we are going to run you out of town :fire: lol!!!

By the way, forget about Ramsey..Mike and Mike reported earlier that the Jets gave a 5th rd to the Skins for him.

OK thanks for the info. I guess he's off the market too then. Boy things are moving fast for QB's in FA. Why in the heck don't the get news out on what's happened. It doesn't make sense. When will we know?

If we dont get a QB in free agency, it means that someone like New Orleans got someone like Brees which changes there entire draft.
Dont forget that there are 3 very good rookie QBs in this years draft that we can also try and get.

If someone wants to throw the bank at Brees and Culpepper, you have to sit back and let them. We cannot bankrupt ourselves for one player, so matter how much we'd love to see them here, or how great a fit they would be. It sucks if we lose out on this quarterback bidding war, but it would make draft day all that more interesting.

Drafting a QB. Try and go after McCown, maybe Schaub. We need to do all we can to get Brees or Culpepper.

Nope.

Good player , was the Scottish Claymores QB and played more than ok in NFLE but defo not NFL class IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom