Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

Section126 said:
You know...the more you look at Tennessee...They are kinda sorry.....On offense...It's really McNair and a bunch of "guys"....
Please...Chris Brown is way better than E.George and anything the Dolphins name there starting RB.

Mason is a great WR, you delude yourself to think otherwise.

They also have Bennett, Calico (not for this game), Kinney, and Troupe. Hardly just a bunch of "guys".

The only significant Offensive weapon they lost was Justin McCareins (Wycheck loss wont be a problem), and they handled the Fins just fine last year.

Section126 said:
That's like the 5th time he posts this same thing.....So what's going to happen? McNair is going to scream out to Zach..."Hey...Cover Mason on this one." and Zach will say "OKAY!"

Have you ever heard of a zone coverage? BTW...if you have ever seen a Fins game you would know that we never expose Seau to covering a back one on one.....

How come he is not banned already for this obvious poor attempt at trolling?

that was good Section126 you tellem bro

bongo59 said:
zones dont work against a mobile QB who can pass............zach will get on a back or te by formation and motion especially on first down when we spilt both TE and put CB in motion.............it will happen alot.........miami will be caught in base D with out their nickle............and if you do go to a cover two we have the slot WR and TE to kill this D too.............

You know nothing of how a defense works.....

our TE had 71 catches for 744 yds............and 6 TD's............that is better than Mcmichael especially considering wycheck missed 7 games and meier missed 6 games.................i think we are very deep at TE.............and Ben Troupe aint too shabby either............

bongo59 said:
our TE had 71 catches for 744 yds............and 6 TD's............that is better than Mcmichael especially considering wycheck missed 7 games and meier missed 6 games.................i think we are very deep at TE.............and Ben Troupe aint too shabby either............

Dude..get a calculator........you are adding H-backs in there...how many TE's do you want to add into your equation? 4, 5, 7, 12?

I hope by some god working miracle that Ivan is destroyed before Sunday. Otherwise....were dicked.

Trackstar#6 said:
I hope by some god working miracle that Ivan is destroyed before Sunday. Otherwise....were dicked.
I saw an extended track on the news a few minute ago and they have it sitting on top of cuba, SE of the keys and heading NW...by next Sat...:(

Now that Jay is the starter, guess this dropped to page 2...should start a poop rally thread now...lol Sorry no pep from me with Dave running the show....I'll do a hip hip hurray to his firing.

I can't wait!! Tennesse is gonna be surprised. Win or Lose, it's gonna be an awesome game. Why? Because the Dolphins freakin' rule, and you know it'll be close!!

Back
Top Bottom