Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

Bullock is a ROLB wouldnt he for the most part be on the opposite side of the field instead of being there to "own" McMicheal?

Is it me, or did Brian Griese play against the Titans last year? Oh, and Sage played too. Pat and Zach didn't play. Also, mcnair lost his first 3 starts against Miami. At this point, Miami is healthy and gonna tear the titans a new one.

bongo59 said:
our TE out produced the fins TE's the last 6 yrs including last yr...........we go three deep at TE not one deep like the fins.............

Dude...you don't know what you are talking about...Donald Lee.....He is better than anything you got.....

You have a bunch of run blocking slugs.

troll hardly.............this is all football..............if you want to talk football try me anytime............we know how to play the fins because we have played them alot since 99..............problem is the fins had our number when we played to your strenght...........now we dictate what we do with our O...........we can throw it run it and our QB can do both as well too............and we play very stoudt D...........

Finz 24

Titans 13

McMichael 1 td

Booker 1 td

Minor 1 td.

Mare kicks a 34 yarder.
and that is my final answer. :mad:

<-----------i will get 7 sacks in the tennessee game and knock mcnair out of the game predict 24-17 miami>>>>>>>><<<<<<<.........

jason_taylor said:
<-----------i will get 7 sacks in the tennessee game and knock mcnair out of the game predict 24-17 miami>>>>>>>><<<<<<<.........
:roflmao:

bongo59 said:
our TE out produced the fins TE's the last 6 yrs including last yr...........we go three deep at TE not one deep like the fins.............

Dude...McMichael outperformed ALL OF YOUR TE's COMBINED last year....Who are you kidding...you are a troll...get him outta here....

OK so zach and surtain were out..........we were missing three starter that day too.............and we had NO Running game with EG..............now we have something new for your to stop...........and mcnair wheels are healthy...........unlike they were in Nashville last yr.........and Wale and JT did not even sniff the boy........we have an OL...............

BLAH BLAH your still predicting and assuming and proving you have no real knowledge of the phins except for the starters names... D.Lee is probably better than your Kinney guy... he even caught a TD against Tenn last year from our 3rd QB

QUOTE=Section126]Dude...McMichael outperformed ALL OF YOUR TE's COMBINED last year....Who are you kidding...you are a troll...get him outta here....[/QUOTE]

:roflmao:

hey bongo59 jt will be n the back field and all over mcnair
all over with but the crying 4 tenn
jason_taylor_da_sackmasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they did..............maybe you need to go back and add them all up.............go to the NFL site and you'll find out that TE from this O have on avg over the last yr 6 been number one in the league..........last yr we went to the base 3 WR and 4 WR package................between Kinney,meier and wycheck we did just fine........and now you can plug Troupe into that equation too..............with an MVP QB throwing to them.........not an Ex Jag or iggle retread.............

Back
Top Bottom