Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

Let him shut Chambers down(he can't do it anyways)...when Marty Booker scores 2 td's on the Titans don't start crying that Rolle can't cover two wideouts at once.

your D is the reason you have not won............they get all this press and dont stop anyone when it counts...........i cant wiat till we spread you and mcnair just runs straight up the gut................and now with a real RB that is just another dimension to worry about...............mac was banged up pretty bad last yr too and he could not run............he will be quite healthy come sept 12th.............as for your QB..........we could care less who you start..............feeley or fiedler are about the same .............feeley is not a down field guy..........he is a good WCO QB in the iggles sets but i just dont see the the fins scaring anyone in the pass game.............they will run the screen about 10 times come the 12th

Chambers OWNS Mason.... HE wishes he could be in a situation were he was the Co-MVP's only Weapon

marty Booker????? we have two great CB's and a very physical nickle guy woolfolk..........every team in our division plays the 3 and 4 WR spread...........it is the deepest part of our D..........you will find that out quite soon............the weakness on this team is LDE.............that is about it..............on O you got a pass on Calico...........but your hands will be full with the rest of our big fast WR's.............we know how good the pats were and they knew how good we are..........TY law said that our O was by far the best they played the last three yrs................his talk means alot more than any of your talk..............

Bulluck will own Mcmichael and rolle will take chambers...........dyson and woolfolk will take anyone else.............and i really cant wait to see your soft white under belly on OL block KCarter and haynesworth with Carlos Hall..............that should be fun..............

Oy Yeah Bongo Is The One Who Said Dave Wannstedt Did A Radio Show For Tennesse And Proclaimed To Tennesee Fans That Feeley Was The Starter

bongo59 said:
WR and TE to miami.............funny..........no one on the fins can sniff DMase and Kinney is the most underated # down TE out there

Puh-leaze. You got Calico out. Mason is the top receiver on the field but 2 time Pro Bowler Booker and Chambers (almost 1000 yards with Jay throwing the ball) gets the edge on Mason/Bennett. Kinney over McMicheal??? and you say where in denial. McMicheal had 49 catches for 598 yards. Did your TE even crack 400?

DB's overrated? Puh-leaze you win one game and you forget about their domination of McNair in the past? Not to mention we got super bowl starters playing as out NICKLEBACK and we drafted Poole who will be starting for us in a couple years. Steal of the draft.

Oh and how about some proper english man. This isn't an S.O.S. transmission.

F150&Dolfan said:
The Titans defense will be suspect to the passing game in 2004. If Miami can keep them honest with the running game and be efficient throwing the ball they can win this game. The only thing that I'm concerned about with this one is if the running game can't keep the Titans defense honest they will blitz on every down and confuse the young o-line of the Dolphins. If that happens it could be a long afternoon. I will say this though, even with the scrubs Miami had out their last season on the o-line they usually looked prepared enough to pick up blitzes well. We shall see.

you could not run us with Ricket freaking Williams............of course we are going to shut your run down and blitz your OL nuts off.......you can bet your arse on it..........we are super aggressiveon D to begin with and we smell blood in the water already..................it is on baby...........we are going to bring it..........

bongo59 said:
Bulluck will own Mcmichael and rolle will take chambers...........dyson and woolfolk will take anyone else.............and i really cant wait to see your soft white under belly on OL block KCarter and haynesworth with Carlos Hall..............that should be fun..............

Okay...this is not smack....but step down from that cloud.....

If McMichael, Booker, and Chambers were transported to your team...THEY WOULD ALL START.

Your posts don't seem to be based on reality and they have a hint of trying to get a rise out of people.....I think you are joking.

we never play cover two...........we paly man to man and cover 3.............rolle always takes the X reciever and in miami that will be chambers no matter where he goes.............i dont think you have a clue how we play D................and we dont have to put 8 in the box...........last yr we beat you with our front 4 and we will do it again...............our DL on your OL is a big time win for us.............

You know...the more you look at Tennessee...They are kinda sorry.....On offense...It's really McNair and a bunch of "guys"....

bongo59 said:
we never play cover two...........we paly man to man and cover 3.............rolle always takes the X reciever and in miami that will be chambers no matter where he goes.............i dont think you have a clue how we play D................and we dont have to put 8 in the box...........last yr we beat you with our front 4 and we will do it again...............our DL on your OL is a big time win for us.............

First of all, you don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to your team.....

I smell a troll........ :ban:

our TE out produced the fins TE's the last 6 yrs including last yr...........we go three deep at TE not one deep like the fins.............

Back
Top Bottom