Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

JT and Ogun played and were very healthy.............and they did what????? your best player that Day was Hendricks if I recall...........he had 18 tackles..............so even if zach was there i'll give you those 18 tackle and we still won easily...........anytime Seau stepped on the field we spread him and we killed you with crossing routes.............and Madison gotten eaten alive deep all day..............Dmase got him Jmac got him and Calico ran over him...............

bongo59 said:
they did..............maybe you need to go back and add them all up.............go to the NFL site and you'll find out that TE from this O have on avg over the last yr 6 been number one in the league..........last yr we went to the base 3 WR and 4 WR package................between Kinney,meier and wycheck we did just fine........and now you can plug Troupe into that equation too..............with an MVP QB throwing to them.........not an Ex Jag or iggle retread.............

I did add them up...how do you think I came up with that.....In fact after seeing that i was even more convinced that your TE's suck.

expect us to put zach and seau in pass coverage...........CB will be in the slot alot in this offense................and that is new...............

Well still dont explain how Bullock is goin to stop McMicheal from his ROLB position? Or that in the last two years those 3 tes that u named dont even come close to having the 20+ yard receptions that McMicheal does.

:roflmao: you r killing me here bongo there is no hope 4 a victory against the finssss this year :shakeno: jason_taylor_da_sackmasta:eek:

Listen I think this game will be close but i think the weather is going to help you guys alot............we expect a wet track due to Ivan.........and Fisher had them flood the practice fields already todAY TO SIMULATE IT...........I think whomever has ball security and can move it on the ground wins..........i dont think miami can run on us pure and simple and i know you guys know it too but wont admit it...........if you are one dimensional you become easy to defend..........we are the antithesis of unidimensional..............that is why i think we will be tough for you...............i think your D is OK but not as good as last yr.........especially at S and DE...............

Bulluck always ahs the Te in the pass game...........and now that kearse is gone he has assumed the roll of moving around the formation as motion and formation dictate................Bulluck is a great football player and bigtime playmaker.............and fast as shiyt.............

bongo59 said:
expect us to put zach and seau in pass coverage...........CB will be in the slot alot in this offense................and that is new...............

That's like the 5th time he posts this same thing.....So what's going to happen? McNair is going to scream out to Zach..."Hey...Cover Mason on this one." and Zach will say "OKAY!"

Have you ever heard of a zone coverage? BTW...if you have ever seen a Fins game you would know that we never expose Seau to covering a back one on one.....

How come he is not banned already for this obvious poor attempt at trolling?

bongo59 said:
Bulluck always ahs the Te in the pass game...........and now that kearse is gone he has assumed the roll of moving around the formation as motion and formation dictate................Bulluck is a great football player and bigtime playmaker.............and fast as shiyt.............

That's great news...McMichael 11 catches 297 Yards 9 TD's.

zones dont work against a mobile QB who can pass............zach will get on a back or te by formation and motion especially on first down when we spilt both TE and put CB in motion.............it will happen alot.........miami will be caught in base D with out their nickle............and if you do go to a cover two we have the slot WR and TE to kill this D too.............

Back
Top Bottom