Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again?

byroan said:
Ron White
----------------

I hope Ricky does come back and plays the way he did before he left. He was a great RB and would improve this team dramatically. If he doesn't come back this season then we should never hear about him again.

Thanks.

merlin00069 said:
I agree totally. the dropoff from 03-04 was dramatic. Now that Saban is here i think Ricky might actually want to play again because he knows Saban wont use the "Ricky up the middle" play 150 times a game. In fact i like your mock draft to...except the williamson pick. I know you have 1a and 1b...scratch that and take Smith or Rodgers...whoever is there. IMO. :D
Yeah well we all have our favorites. There's some bias in my Williamson pick, Carolina is my alma matte, but it is my opinion that he is the best wr in this draft.

phinz_fan said:
Glad to represent. I'm excited about having Spurrier leading the team!

Go Game****s and Go Dolphins!
Very excited. At least we will finally have someone who can run an offense unlike Skip Holtz :eek:

I would just take it as he got hurt in pre-season and was out for the year.. once he hits that hole and pounds a safety and takes off for the td a few times... I will have forgotten all the weed he put before us.

Marino Forever said:
Hating RW is pretty weak minded. I'm sure you have never made a mistake in your young life.

Huh? I don't hate him. He's my favorite RB even before we got him. Well...he was until he pulled his little stunt. I was agreeing with the guys post about welcoming him back with open arms..

Old man...:shakeno:

I think the real Dolphin fans are the ones wanting RW back. He was a stud on the field. Hands down top 3 running back in the league. If you dont think RW is in the weight room now you are crazy.(That is if the rumors are true about him coming back) If he is coming back he will be trying to reprove himself and crush everything in his path. I dont think no one is questioning his abilities on the field but his dedication. The ones not wanting him back are the Bills, Jets and Pats fans. He will be the like a boulder rolling down hill steam rolling all those little ants in his way. Come back Ricky you are welcome here. Cant wait to hear RUN RICKY RUN!!!! Just my 2 cents.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
Huh? I don't hate him. He's my favorite RB even before we got him. Well...he was until he pulled his little stunt. I was agreeing with the guys post about welcoming him back with open arms..

Old man...:shakeno:
I'm really sorry. I had the wrong poster. It was meant for JAREDMAN. I also didn't mean anything bad about saying "in your young life". But I do feel like an old man at 30 now! Thanks for the complex!

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I think the real Dolphin fans are the ones wanting RW back. He was a stud on the field. Hands down top 3 running back in the league. If you dont think RW is in the weight room now you are crazy.(That is if the rumors are true about him coming back) If he is coming back he will be trying to reprove himself and crush everything in his path. I dont think no one is questioning his abilities on the field but his dedication. The ones not wanting him back are the Bills, Jets and Pats fans. He will be the like a boulder rolling down hill steam rolling all those little ants in his way. Come back Ricky you are welcome here. Cant wait to hear RUN RICKY RUN!!!! Just my 2 cents.
I totally agree with you. What fan wouldn't want to have a player like Ricky on their team? If he tries to pull what he did before and quits on us, we will be more prepared for that. Give the guy another chance.

Ricky Williams will return and he will run the ball 5 to 10 times because Miami will have rotating runnig backs and I will put money on it that he wont be first on the depth chart............Linehans offense always has many runningbacks Example. Minnesota Vikings

He retires or leaves after 1 season

wazzy said:
Ricky Williams will return and he will run the ball 5 to 10 times because Miami will have rotating runnig backs and I will put money on it that he wont be first on the depth chart............Linehans offense always has many runningbacks Example. Minnesota Vikings

He retires or leaves after 1 season

How much you willing to wager. There is no way he isnt a featured back. The reason Linehan did that in Minnesota was he had nobody like RW in the backfield. If that is his plan, rotating backs, then RW will be traded. You dont rotate a top 3 back. There is nobody on the depth chart now that can hold RW's jock even at half ability.

Bottom line is Ricky handled things poorly when he left. He was embarrassed about his pot smoking violations and tired of being overworked by our legendary former coach, Mr. Dave Wineskank (is that how it is spelled?). I was angry when he left , but I never let myself say anything really negative about him or overly moralistic because I knew that he was young and, lets not forget, he has a condition that has a profound effect on his decision making. Some of you make fun of this; however, I can only say that you simply do not understand the significance of social anxiety disorder or bipolar disorder. Some of you shot your unimformed mouths off without doing any research first. Saban is right!! He was very productive (perhaps too productive, allowing people to take advantage of him) and a well-spoken, kind individual, while at the same time very unconventional (which I think scares a lot of you based on certain religious beliefs or conformity to certain social norms). Consider the type of person you are and think about the mistakes you are capable of making and how some people might react to you. Now, wouldn't you want a second chance? Can we allow ourselves to welcome Ricky back as good Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, or whatever we might be? Think about that.:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

jepurv said:
Bottom line is Ricky handled things poorly when he left. He was embarrassed about his pot smoking violations and tired of being overworked by our legendary former coach, Mr. Dave Wineskank (is that how it is spelled?). I was angry when he left , but I never let myself say anything really negative about him or overly moralistic because I knew that he was young and, lets not forget, he has a condition that has a profound effect on his decision making. Some of you make fun of this; however, I can only say that you simply do not understand the significance of social anxiety disorder or bipolar disorder. Some of you shot your unimformed mouths off without doing any research first. Saban is right!! He was very productive (perhaps too productive, allowing people to take advantage of him) and a well-spoken, kind individual, while at the same time very unconventional (which I think scares a lot of you based on certain religious beliefs or conformity to certain social norms). Consider the type of person you are and think about the mistakes you are capable of making and how some people might react to you. Now, wouldn't you want a second chance? Can we allow ourselves to welcome Ricky back as good Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, or whatever we might be? Think about that.:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
That was one of the best written posts I have ever read on this board. (Not just because I agree with it, either!) I have some people in my family with social anxiety disorder and if you judge people due to a disability they have it is just like judging someone because of the color of their skin. Kudos to you for such a great post!

Back
Top Bottom