Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again?

Marino Forever said:
That was one of the best written posts I have ever read on this board. (Not just because I agree with it, either!) I have some people in my family with social anxiety disorder and if you judge people due to a disability they have it is just like judging someone because of the color of their skin. Kudos to you for such a great post!

Thanks MF and good point about judging on the basis of mental disorders. This is a danger we face when dealing with people who suffer from these conditions. One of my very close friends has a mother who is bipolar and, let me just say, it is not an easy thing to cope with. Their decisions sometimes hurt the ones they love and unfortunately they can't really help it. Ricky deserves our support. Not simply because we like the Dolphins or because he could produce on the field, but because it is important for people like him to succeed and inspire others like him. We do not want to hinder that possibility in any way do we?

Cow tipping?

Schleprock said:
Although I know it was a joke, it wasn't very thought out. Cows are a "Holy" entity to Hindu's

If they cows do a good job they deserve to be tipped.

Back
Top Bottom