Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

with the best LB corps in the league;)

Please go share your deams with your Bills fans at billszone, I am sure they would like to hear what you think :lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch

Please go share your deams with your Bills fans at billszone, I am sure they would like to hear what you think :lol:
give me a better one...and don't forget the stats to back it up;)

btw em...tell me about that second bet...I told you to tell me in the other thread but you left it...im interested if it's not as one-sided as the last proposed bet

with the best LB corps in the league;)

They haven't proven this yet? BE CAREFUL to present something as fact. this is your opinion.

give me a better one...and don't forget the stats to back it up;)

Why so you can quote Spike's stats from Cincinnati? Whatever! There are LB corps that are close enough statistically that we could argue all day, in fact it has already been done.

We'll see how Too-Gay-Oh Spikes does in a REAL division. See its easy to stand and out make all the plays on a team when the rest of your team is crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 13isgr81

Why so you can quote Spike's stats from Cincinnati? Whatever! There are LB corps that are close enough statistically that we could argue all day, in fact it has already been done.

We'll see how Too-Gay-Oh Spikes does in a REAL division. See its easy to stand and out make all the plays on a team when the rest of your team is crap.
Spikes is better than Seau, and Posey is obviously better than Moron Greenwood...Zach beat out Fletcher by 7 tackles last year...Zach finished with the most tackles in the league, Fletch second...anything else?

verbal agreement has been reached!

I wasn't saying the Dolphins had a better linbacking corps, what I was saying is that there are corps with comparable numbers...

Since you specified a comparison against Miami lets look at the combined totals in some key categories from last year of each of our teams starting LBs this year.

Bills LBs (Spikes, Posey, Fletcher)...
Tackles:322... Sacks:13... INTS:1 Passes Deflected:9

Fins LBs(Thomas, Seau, Greenwood)...
Tackles:291... Sacks: 4... INTS:2 Passes Deflected:12

Now bearing in mind that Seau was playing on an injured leg all last year, those numbers are too close and the defensive schemes are too different for you to say as point of fact that the Bills have the best linbacking corps in the NFL...

Yes its your opinion, but thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Screw it, let the Bills have Millpy. He will be just another name Ricky will leave his cleat mark on as he rubmles righot over the top of them. Of Course, Spikes might leave some marks on Milloy as well as Ricky will be dragging that Bengal reject ( I know I am stretching it :lol: ) down the field with him.

If the Bills want to continue to improve their tema by raiding the other competitors within the division, so be it. I would rather have to deal with one other strong team than three good teams.

Besides, its the Bills for crying out loud. They are one hit away from starting Alex Van Pelt.

Originally posted by Samphin
Ah Screw it, let the Bills have Millpy. He will be just another name Ricky will leave his cleat mark on as he rubmles righot over the top of them. Of Course, Spikes might leave some marks on Milloy as well as Ricky will be dragging that Bengal reject ( I know I am stretching it :lol: ) down the field with him.

If the Bills want to continue to improve their tema by raiding the other competitors within the division, so be it. I would rather have to deal with one other strong team than three good teams.

Besides, its the Bills for crying out loud. They are one hit away from starting Alex Van Pelt.
and your one hit away from a qb who's taken 3 snaps as a dolphin:lol:

and your one hit away from a qb who's taken 3 snaps as a dolphin:lol:

Albeit true, I still take Sage than Van Pelt.

By the way, according ESPN, a deal isn't as imminent as you Bills fans might think for Milloy. Apparently the Vikings and Saints are pushing pretty hard, along with the Bills, for his services. Clayton is saying it could take as late as tomorrow until he his signed somewhere.

Originally posted by Samphin

Albeit true, I still take Sage than Van Pelt.

By the way, according ESPN, a deal isn't as imminent as you Bills fans might think for Milloy. Apparently the Vikings and Saints are pushing pretty hard, along with the Bills, for his services. Clayton is saying it could take as late as tomorrow until he his signed somewhere.
yes..I've heard:fire:

I love life

You can't be loving life because of anything your Bills have ever done.

Plus you haven't signed anyone yet. The Saints and Vikings are also in the running.

Oliver...

yes..I've heard:fire:

LoL premature celebration, WIDE RIGHT!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

You can't be loving life because of anything your Bills have ver done.

Plus you haven't signed anyone yet. The Saints and Vikings are also in the running.

Oliver...
The Bills have had a fantastic offseason and have playoff aspirations for the first time since 2000, so I am loving it;) ...btw, why are you trying to bait me with every post?

Back
Top Bottom