Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Bills have had a fantastic offseason and have playoff aspirations for the first time since 2000, so I am loving it;) ...btw, why are you trying to bait me with every post?

Baiting you?

Too funny. I'm the Dolphins fan on a Dolphins MBoard. DUR!

Oliver...

wide right?...oh, now thats original

john riggins:tongue: ...4th and 1

Got to win one to joke about not winning one.

Oliver...

I'd wait to see how much he signs for before jumping up and down. He left NE cause of a huge contract, right? He's probably gonna want to make back some of that money he is losing out on ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I'd wait to see how much he signs for before jumping up and down. He left NE cause of a huge contract, right? He's probably gonna want to make back some of that money he is losing out on ;).
i don't doubt it...which is why Buffalo is one of the front runners..we have lots of cap room;)

says who?...in what book did you read this?

How can any fan make fun of another fans team for losing a Super Bowl when one of those fans team has never won a Super Bowl? It seems like a weak thing to do to me. Then again my team has won TWO Super Bowls.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

How can any fan make fun of another fans team for losing a Super Bowl when one of those fans team has never won a Super Bowl? It seems like a weak thing to do to me. Then again my team has won TWO Super Bowls.

Oliver...
and don't forget to put down when they won them...Red sox won a world series too...hoo-ray:lol:

and don't forget to put down when they won them...Red sox won a world series too...hoo-ray:lol:

The never ending round and round with circlingwagons, now I know why you chose that name.

Oliver...

The never ending round and round with circlingwagons, now I know why you chose that name.

Oliver...
your backpedaling now:lol:
just put down the dates...what's the matter?
you know what the matter is?...you know it has no bearing on this year, you're just desperate for comebacks...same old story.
Tell me how the 72 squad will help you now, and maybe I'll give a ****:lol:

your backpedaling now:lol:
just put down the dates...what's the matter?
you know what the matter is?...you know it has no bearing on this year, you're just desperate for comebacks...same old story.
Tell me how the 72 squad will help you now, and maybe I'll give a ****:lol:

How you get I'm back peddling from my previous post is beyond me.

I've explained to you over and over your Bills going to 4 Super Bowls and losing 11-years ago is no less relevant than the Dolphins winning back to back Super Bowls 29-years ago. They are both in the past, so they are equally relevant.

Like I said it's a constant round and round with you. Each day you forget what was discussed the previous days for some reason.

Have the Bills signed Milloy yet?

Oliver...

How you get I'm back peddling from my previous post is beyond me.

I've explained to you over and over your Bills going to 4 Super Bowls and losing 11-years ago is no less relevant than the Dolphins winning back to back Super Bowls 29-years ago. They are both in the past, so they are equally relevant.

Like I said it's a constant round and round with you. Each day you forget what was discussed the previous days for some reason.

Have the Bills signed Milloy yet?

Oliver...
nope...Clayton came on and said Bills, Vikings and Saints were the frontrunners...btw...I didn't just mention the 4 SB's...but while were on the subject...answer my previous question about the 72 team...you won't be able to though, so let it go...they're never coming back..so just hope your drought doesn't continue another 20 years :lol:

nope...Clayton came on and said Bills, Vikings and Saints were the frontrunners...btw...I didn't just mention the 4 SB's...but while were on the subject...answer my previous question about the 72 team...you won't be able to though, so let it go...they're never coming back..so just hope your drought doesn't continue another 20 years :lol:

CW, the same way the Dolphins TWO titles will not help the current Dolphins, either will the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls help the current Bills. The point is, and always has been this franchise has won Super Bowl titles, your franchise never has. There is no deeper meaning, you are the only one looking for a deeper meaning when it comes to that subject.

If your franchise has never won a Super Bowl, you have no room to make fun of a fans team that have won Super Bowl titles. That was how this whole round and round got started.

Oliver...

CW, the same way the Dolphins TWO titles will not help the current Dolphins, either will the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls help the current Bills. The point is, and always has been this franchise has won Super Bowl titles, your franchise never has. There is no deeper meaning, you are the only one looking for a deeper meaning when it comes to that subject.

If your franchise has never won a Super Bowl, you have no room to make fun of a fans team that have won Super Bowl titles. That was how this whole round and round got started.

Oliver...
I can make fun of your team all i want...don't like it...don't answer..now, once again, how does 1972 help you now?...let me expand the question for you since you clearly don't understand it....How does the 72 team affect the team's play this year?...bueller?....The Dolphins are not Superbowl Champions....a long long long time ago they were...but that was then, this is now...If you're content with 1972, then why watch now?....who would you rather be, the current Superbowl champions, or the 30 years removed champions?...move on already:rolleyes:

I can make fun of your team all i want...don't like it...don't answer..now, once again, how does 1972 help you now?...let me expand the question for you since you clearly don't understand it....How does the 72 team affect the team's play this year?...bueller?....The Dolphins are not Superbowl Champions....a long long long time ago they were...but that was then, this is now...If you're content with 1972, then why watch now?....who would you rather be, the current Superbowl champions, or the 30 years removed champions?...move on already:rolleyes:

The Dolphins have won a Super Bowl, your team has not. If you want to make fun a franchise that has won TWO titles while your franchise has not, that's your problem. I know I would feel foolish doing that.

And of course you can say whatever you want to. I don't believe I ever implied you cannot do that. I did however take exception to your tact. That of course is also my right. I don't know what the problem is. Oh wait, yes I do. Your team has yet to win a Super Bowl, but that's too simple cutting right to the quick.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom