Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested

OY vey, let it go Circling wagons. Oliver is somewhat right. No one said anythign about 1972 helping us but you. So it seems that the only one living in the past in this thread is yourself. His point was how can a fan of a perennial loser (not smack just using the term) make fun of a team that has a proven track record in their history of winning the big game. I for one don't see the relevence of the argument due to neither team accomplishing squat recently.

However, if this is gonna be a big :monkey: contest then I am siding with my Dolphin brother here. You keep chiding us on and on about the last time we won a Super Bowl. I guess that is as opposed to when your team last won one right?

Anyhow, just let it go and lets get back to worrying/cheering if Milloy signs with the Bills or not mmm K?:stooges:

proven track record in winning?....you havent been to the sb in 20 years!...hooray mediocrity....and btw, Oliver always likes to turn these into sb convos, then he runs, realizing he can't finished what he started...not finishing what you start...who does that remind you of?...lmao

Originally posted by Samphin
OY vey, let it go Circling wagons. Oliver is somewhat right. No one said anythign about 1972 helping us but you. So it seems that the only one living in the past in this thread is yourself. His point was how can a fan of a perennial loser (not smack just using the term) make fun of a team that has a proven track record in their history of winning the big game. I for one don't see the relevence of the argument due to neither team accomplishing squat recently.

However, if this is gonna be a big :monkey: contest then I am siding with my Dolphin brother here. You keep chiding us on and on about the last time we won a Super Bowl. I guess that is as opposed to when your team last won one right?

Anyhow, just let it go and lets get back to worrying/cheering if Milloy signs with the Bills or not mmm K?:stooges:
btw, I'm all for your last quote....I'm done with this if Oliver is...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

btw, I'm all for your last quote....I'm done with this if Oliver is...

It will never be over so long as you want to wipe out the Dolphins heritage. You do that in almost every post you make. Sorry I know if you go around implying the things you do about this franchise I will more than likely always try to correct you. This is a Miami Dolphins MBoard. You should know better.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

It will never be over so long as you want to wipe out the Dolphins heritage. You do that in almost every post you make. Sorry I know if you go around implying the things you do about this franchise I will more than likely always try to correct you. This is a Miami Dolphins MBoard. You should know better.

Oliver...
It's not your family...it's a football team, spare me the heritage crap

proven track record in winning?....you havent been to the sb in 20 years!...hooray mediocrity....and btw, Oliver always likes to turn these into sb convos, then he runs, realizing he can't finished what he started...not finishing what you start...who does that remind you of?...lmao

This is what I mean, why can't you just let it go without putting in a few potshots. If you want me to get technical I will.

Miami has the NFL's highest winning % for a franchise. They also have not had a lossing season in quite awhile. Someone help me out 8 years? 7?

They have actually won Super Bowl Titles. I realize none of this means squat for the upcomign season, however you wanted to come onto a DOlphins board and start joking abotu Miami's "mediocrity." Well, I have news for you, if Miami is "mediocre," than I don't think they have invented a word for how sorry the Buffalo Franchise is in comparison.

The crack about not finishing what you start? Sounds even more ridicolous coming from a fan of a team who lost FOUR Super Bowls in a row. Not even the Bengals have done that. :lol: Talk about not finishing what you start huh?

But again, I didn't want to get in the middle of this. This whole entire thread has taken a severe wrong turn into Bills Country on a Dolphins forum. At least we can gree to stick to the topic that is orignally off topic right? :confused:

This is what I mean, why can't you just let it go without putting in a few potshots. If you want me to get technical I will.

Miami has the NFL's highest winning % for a franchise. They also have not had a lossing season in quite awhile. Someone help me out 8 years? 7?

They have actually won Super Bowl Titles. I realize none of this means squat for the upcomign season, however you wanted to come onto a DOlphins board and start joking abotu Miami's "mediocrity." Well, I have news for you, if Miami is "mediocre," than I don't think they have invented a word for how sorry the Buffalo Franchise is in comparison.

The crack about not finishing what you start? Sounds even more ridicolous coming from a fan of a team who lost FOUR Super Bowls in a row. Not even the Bengals have done that. :lol: Talk about not finishing what you start huh?

But again, I didn't want to get in the middle of this. This whole entire thread has taken a severe wrong turn into Bills Country on a Dolphins forum. At least we can gree to stick to the topic that is orignally off topic right? :confused:
I was fine with killing the argument, but your buddy Oliver wasn't...you're pointing the finger at the wrong person...I offered a truce, and he ceased not to be a dickwad...oh well:confused:

I was fine with killing the argument, but your buddy Oliver wasn't...you're pointing the finger at the wrong person...I offered a truce, and he ceased not to be a dickwad...oh well:confused:

I think you're taking this too personal. I have no problem with you, in fact I like you. You usually have a GREAT attitude, and I think you bring alot to any MBoard.

But for me it's difficult to ignore the constant Phin bashing in your posts. It's subtle, but it's always there. I think most ppl let that slide, because I think everyone likes posting with you. I'm the same way. I just wish you would stop the constant subtle Phin bashing.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

I think you're taking this too personal. I have no problem with you, in fact I like you. You usually have a GREAT attitude, and I think you bring alot to any MBoard.

But for me it's difficult to ignore the constant Phin bashing in your posts. It's subtle, but it's always there. I think most ppl let that slide, because I think everyone likes posting with you. I'm the same way. I just wish you would stop the constant subtle Phin bashing.

Oliver...
Oliver, I appreciate that(no jokes)...you guys have seen me around enough that I do it all in good fun....whether it's saying Seau is a geezer, Knight is slow as dirt, Jayt crys...etc, etc..I'm just a rival fan having fun with you guys...I have no malicious intent in any of my posts...Is JT a great player?..hell yeah, of course he is..Knight is too, Seau was..but is still effective...I'm not trying to start a war...I'm just like any other fan, waiting for the season to start

Alright then, I will take matters into my own hand. Say Lawyer Milloy does in fact, sign with the Bills. How does that shift the division as far as standings go. Originally, I have Miami as my pick (naturally) to win the division. I also, have the Jets to finish last (naturally). I did, however have New England ahead of Buffalo for a wildcard birth before today's events.

I think more than anything, this hurts the division as a whole if he goes to Buffalo. It pretty much evens the playing field talent wise between arguably, every team (when healthy and not raped by the Redskins). Milloy weakens the Patriots and strengthens the Bills which, in my opinion, puts them both pretty close to Miami. How does this hurt the division? Simple. My feeling is that once again, everyone will beat up on everyone else and leaving a sole representative to go into the playoffs fatigued and with less talented teams from the south and North getting the wild card slots.

However, this should make for even more nail biting and exciting moments whenever the Jets, Dolphins, Bills and Patriots play one another.

It seems as if the four teams have broken off into seperate rivalries within the division as well. The Bills and Patriots absolutely hate each other and seemingly make moves to counter the moves of the other.

Meanwhile, the Jets and Dolphins will continue to hate each other this year. Miami finally broke the streak last year only to have theirs snapped later in the season at 1, when the Jets returned the favor. All I know, is that the two weeks the Bills and Patriots play each other, I might have to link a little bit from the Dolphins game to take a peak at whats going on on that side.

Man I cannot wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliver, I appreciate that(no jokes)...you guys have seen me around enough that I do it all in good fun....whether it's saying Seau is a geezer, Knight is slow as dirt, Jayt crys...etc, etc..I'm just a rival fan having fun with you guys...I have no malicious intent in any of my posts...Is JT a great player?..hell yeah, of course he is..Knight is too, Seau was..but is still effective...I'm not trying to start a war...I'm just like any other fan, waiting for the season to start

Cool, it's all good.

Oliver...

Okay it seems while I was posting, everything seemed to wrap up quite nicely....hmmm SO uh You guys like...stuff?

:dance:

Alright then, I will take matters into my own hand. Say Lawyer Milloy does in fact, sign with the Bills. How does that shift the division as far as standings go. Originally, I have Miami as my pick (naturally) to win the division. I also, have the Jets to finish last (naturally). I did, however have New England ahead of Buffalo for a wildcard birth before today's events.

I Thik more than anything, this hurts the division as a whole if he goes to Buffalo. It pretty much evens the playing field talent wise between arguably, every team (when healthy and not raped by the Redskins). Milloy weakens the Patriots and strengthens the Bills which, in my opinion, puts them both pretty close to Miami. How does this hurt the division? Simple. My feeling is that once again, everyone will beat up on everyone else and leaving a sole representative to go into the playoffs fatigued and with less talented teams from the south and north getting the wild card slots.

However, this should make for even more nail biting and exciting moments whenever the Jets, Dolphins, Bills and Patriots play one another.
It seems as if the four teams have broken off into seperate rivalries within the division as well. The Bills and Patriots absolutely hate each other and seemingly make moves to counter the moves of the other.

Meanwhile, the Jets and Dolphins will continue to hate each other this year. Miami finally broke the streak last year only to have theirs snapped later in the seasno at 1, when the Jets returned the favor. All I know, is that the two weeks the Bills and PAtriots play each other, I might have to link a little bit from the Dolphins game to take a peak at whats going on on that side.

Man I cannot wait.
man you hit the nail on the head....each divisional game is going to have a playoff atmosphere....and if we don't get Milloy, oh well...it's not all bad news for us if we dont...I just heard we got a conditional 4th rounder for gary...meaning he can go as high as 3rd or 2nd...instead of getting him as a cond 7th and possibly a 5th or 6th...excuse me if that makes no sense

anyways...losing Milloy weakens are current nemesis...all good

Okay it seems while I was posting, everything seemed to wrap up quite nicely....hmmm SO uh You guys like...stuff?

:dance:
go **** yourself!
j/k dude:lol:

I Thik more than anything, this hurts the division as a whole if he goes to Buffalo. It pretty much evens the playing field talent wise between arguably, every team (when healthy and not raped by the Redskins). Milloy weakens the Patriots and strengthens the Bills which, in my opinion, puts them both pretty close to Miami. How does this hurt the division? Simple. My feeling is that once again, everyone will beat up on everyone else and leaving a sole representative to go into the playoffs fatigued and with less talented teams from the south and north getting the wild card slots.

Meanwhile, the Jets and Dolphins will continue to hate each other this year. Miami finally broke the streak last year only to have theirs snapped later in the seasno at 1, when the Jets returned the favor. All I know, is that the two weeks the Bills and PAtriots play each other, I might have to link a little bit from the Dolphins game to take a peak at whats going on on that side.

Man I cannot wait.

The way I see things is if the Bills get Milloy the Pats weakened their team and the Bills got a good player for the future. I do not think Milloy can go into a new system and play like his regular self for at least 4 games, at best. I don't think Milloy is the missing piece to the Bills D. If he signs it will be for big money and that will hamper any further progression in the future for that D as far as adding players in the future.

In short I think any which way, the Dolphins have just received a gift, and the AFC East title became an easier win with the Pats being knocked down a notch.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom