Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Milloy to meet with Buffalo / Interested

:lol: I knew this wasn't going to last. You know what this thread has evolved into? Ever get into a fight with your borther or best friend growing up? I mean like a really nasty one, that gets broken up by your father/mother/other friend/ girlfriend/ teacher/ dog/ whatever. Then there is that awkward silence where both of you are in the room and you know it isn't resolved but one of you tries to be the bigger person and squash it but the other cuts you off by punching you in the nose before they leave the room? Well, that is what just happened I think...sort of, over the computer....

So the Bills might get a second round pick for Olandis Gary? Man that is just criminal.

Originally posted by Oliver

The way I see things is if the Bills get Milloy the Pats weakened their team and the Bills got a good player for the future. I do not think Milloy can go into a new system and play like his regular self for at least 4 games, at best. I don't think Milloy is the missing piece to the Bills D. If he signs it will be for big money and that will hamper any further progression in the future for that D as far as adding players in the future.

In short I think any which way, the Dolphins have just received a gift, and the AFC East title became an easier win with the Pats being knocked down a notch.

Oliver...
Milloy would not take that long IMO...he's in game shape, and he doesnt need 4 weeks to learn a D...he's a smart player...also, his services on or off the field would be invaluable against New England....The only glaring weakness on our team is LDE

Originally posted by Samphin
:lol: I knew this wasn't going to last. You know what this thread has evolved into? Ever get into a fight with your borther or best friend growing up? I mean like a really nasty one, that gets broken up by your father/mother/other friend/ girlfriend/ teacher/ dog/ whatever. Then there is that awkward silence where both of you are in the room and you know it isn't resolved but one of you tries to be the bigger person and squash it but the other cuts you off by punching you in the nose before they leave the room? Well, that is what just happened I think...sort of, over the computer....

So the Bills might get a second round pick for Olandis Gary? Man that is just criminal.

if it goes that high maybe...thats funny, cause I just read that stewart is out for the year and gary has already learned the offense...come on olandis!:cool:

You guys will be like the Saints were with us last year, Hoping he rushes for as much as he possibly can while hoping the team does terrible. I just hope he stumbles and makes you guys get the lowest draft pick possible (which is still too high) and that your running game falters as well. MuhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It is too hot today.

If your franchise has never won a Super Bowl, you have no room to make fun of a fans team that have won Super Bowl titles. That was how this whole round and round got started.

Oliver...

Since when has this Almighty rule been instated and etched in stone.:shakeno:

Originally posted by Samphin
You guys will be like the Saints were with us last year, Hoping he rushes for as much as he possibly can while hoping the team does terrible. I just hope he stumbles and makes you guys get the lowest draft pick possible (which is still too high) and that your running game falters as well. MuhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It is too hot today.
if our running game falters than I'll be at a loss for words...we have all the tools needed to make this a very good offense...only potential ?, is the play of receivers 2-4, but I'm very optimistic

Originally posted by 3W

Since when has this Almighty rule been instated and etched in stone.:shakeno:

It's called having scruples. You know, don't throw stones at your own glass house.

I won’t be surprised if you do not understand what I’m talking about here.

Oliver...

It's called having scruples. You know, don't throw stones at your own glass house.

I won’t be surprised if you do not understand what I’m talking about here.

Oliver...

I like throwing stones at your glass house and if I happen to knock out some of my own windows in the process it doesn't matter...it'll be worth it.;) Now go have yourself a nice big bowl of scruples...I'm going back to the smack forum where I belong and where you are out of your element....carry on :www:

3W...

Originally posted by 3W

I like throwing stones at your glass house and if I happen to knock out some of my own windows in the process it doesn't matter...it'll be worth it.;) Now go have yourself a nice big bowl of scruples...I'm going back to the smack forum where I belong and where you are out of your element....carry on :www:

3W...

You can't be that way for real. I think you just didn't think it thru.

Oliver...

Let me bring this back to the original subject. As of right now the current rumor is that Milloy and Buffalo have reached an agreement. There are two sources I can give. One is an independent Bills fan site: www.billsreport.com and the other is Mike Florio's www.profootballtalk.com Granted other teams may want Milloy. I don't know what their cap situations are. I do know that Buffalo has cap room, an interest in upgrading their talent at safety, and all things being equal, I suspect Milloy might be interested is signing with a division rival so he has a chance to stick it to his old team. Still, it has not move past the rumor stage. I can wait to celebrate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom