Merged: Moss trade has all kinds of merit / Is he worth it? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss trade has all kinds of merit / Is he worth it?

Re: For those too lazy to do their own research...

Thanks. Unfortunately (perhaps) I don't scour EVERY single news source on the internet looking for EVERY single link available through EVERY single rumor board, newgroup, sports magazine, TV show, Cable show or broadcasting company.

In which case, who the hell is the "Pioneer Press"....?

[edit] Sources told the Pioneer Press and the Miami Herald that the Vikings initiated the talks

---- if they told the Pioneer Press AND the Miami Herald this, why wouldn't they tell both (especially the Herald) what trades were discussed? And if so, why isn't the Herald reporting it? I guess they (the Vikings) felt the Pioneer Press (whoever they are) that they must be more in touch with the Dolphins fan base then the Miami Herald.

for those who refuse to take my word for it when there is no reason for anyone to just toss chambers name into the mix for fun.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/0303nflnb0303.html

The Vikings and Dolphins have discussed a trade that would send Randy Moss to Miami for a package that could include some combination of defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, cornerback Sam Madison, receiver Chris Chambers and draft picks, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported.

Thanks for the links. This isn't about taking anyone's "word" for anything. But you know how these boards go sometimes.....one person mentions something and the next thing we know, it's in every thread and people are swearing on it in court without anyone having anything to back it up. People ask for links all the time when posters quote things, so its nothing personal :)

(and btw, that's just a reprint from the yahoo thing which is a reprint from the whopping "Pioneer Press").

Back
Top Bottom