Merged: Moss trade has all kinds of merit / Is he worth it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss trade has all kinds of merit / Is he worth it?

Originally posted by Snickersbps
look at it this way...

Ogun is worth a late 1st + late 3rd

Madison is worth, Id say, late 1st as well

then we throw in the 20th...

thats 3 1st rounders, plus a 3rd for Moss. That makes it look a little one sided to me.

Exactly what I'm saying......:nono:

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Exactly what I'm saying......:nono:

Again, Madison is not tradeable for a 1st round pick........I don't care what you guys think. With all that's available on the FA market, a team would be stupid as hell to trade anything higher than a 2nd rounder for Madison, who's prolly already hit his prime.

We'd maybe get a 3rd for Madison. He's older, slowing down, making a ton of money, and there are a ton of other options available.

I LOVE Chris Chambers, so i'd try to work another way to do it or say forget it and try to build another way.

Since when has the high-priced star way worked out anyway?

All I'd give for Moss is Ogunleye, Madison, and maybe a 3rd rounder. There is no way in hell I include Chambers or a first round pick if they are already getting 2 defenders who have been in the probowl recently......

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
We'd maybe get a 3rd for Madison. He's older, slowing down, making a ton of money, and there are a ton of other options available.

I LOVE Chris Chambers, so i'd try to work another way to do it or say forget it and try to build another way.

Since when has the high-priced star way worked out anyway?

Then by that theory maybe Gibbs and the Skins are dumb to trade for Portis.

You can't deny impact players like Randy Moss.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
bottom line is chambers cannot be involved in the trade. If he was, that would leave us right where we are, with one good receiver. Granted Moss is 5 times better than Chambers, but we wouldnt have that 1st rounder to draft someone to put opposite him...

I was thinking Chambers, Madison and Ogunleye...no draft picks. That way Miami can still draft one with the 20th pick. Everything on offense stays the same as right now, except Moss instead of Chambers..sounds good to me.

now that has potential....but chambers is worth a whole hell of a lot more than the 20th pick i think...he's much more polished and proven more than the top WR prospects in the draft

:lol: Chill buddy. Just discussing a rumor. Most people don't expect it to happen. Who are you anyways, Daunte Culpepper? Afraid of losing your best weapon? You are taking this thing a little too personal......

:calm:

for sure man, this is the fun of the offseason, pipe dreams galore... what else would I be doing at 11 o clock on a tuesday night?

I don't mind giving up a draft pick, maybe a conditional one, like the Ricky williams one, anyways we are not very good in first round drafts, at least lately, when we've had them (green, avery, fletcher)

Actually I have adopted Minnesota as my 2nd favorite team, or my "NFC" team as some call it since I met my wife 6 years ago. My wife and her family are huge Vikings fans, so I have picked them up and followed them closely the last 6 years. I know what the city of Minneapolis would do if Moss was traded. They would lose Millions of dollars in attendance loss alone not to mention the amount of $$ in Aparral. Believe it or not Moss, like Vick have become or are close to becoming what Michael Jordan was in basketball. People will come from all over the country just to watch them play regardless if they like the Vikings or Falcons on Vick's case. It's a money making business, and Minneapolis is making the money with Moss there.

Originally posted by chambers84
Actually I have adopted Minnesota as my 2nd favorite team, or my "NFC" team as some call it since I met my wife 6 years ago. My wife and her family are huge Vikings fans, so I have picked them up and followed them closely the last 6 years. I know what the city of Minneapolis would do if Moss was traded. They would lose Millions of dollars in attendance loss alone not to mention the amount of $$ in Aparral. Believe it or not Moss, like Vick have become or are close to becoming what Michael Jordan was in basketball. People will come from all over the country just to watch them play regardless if they like the Vikings or Falcons on Vick's case. It's a money making business, and Minneapolis is making the money with Moss there.

And I LIVED in Mpls, and MN nearly my whole life. Trust me, the people there are tired of his crap. From hitting the lady with his car, to blowing up on the plane, to saying he plays when he watns to, people are fed up wtih him. They'd MUCH rather Rally around a SB contending team without moss, than a non-SB contender with moss.

Some people may be sick of him, but money talks and thats no lie. Moss makes the money and may the only reason the Vikings are still in Minnesota and not San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom