Votes: 182 37.8%
  • Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
Meh, not a fan. They all but eliminated orange from the design. Why even have orange at all if it isn't even visible unless you have a zoom lens??

Without some thick orange piping this design is incredibly boring and sanitized.

I have never once heard anyone complain about orange in the jerseys, yet they go out of their way to eliminate it? Doesn't make any sense at all.

To tip it off, the thick dark blue piping is so dark it looks black.

Very disappointed.
I like em. Uniformas get tweaked all the time. Maybe in 2014 , orange will be more prevalent.

Just read this:
The list of current players confirmed to participate in Thursday night’s uniform unveiling include: Wake, Tannehill, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline, Dannell Ellerbe, Philip Wheeler and Mike Pouncey.

Ahem...AWKWARD. May be his last time in a Dolphins jersey.

Meh, not a fan. They all but eliminated orange from the design. Why even have orange at all if it isn't even visible unless you have a zoom lens??

Without some thick orange piping this design is incredibly boring and sanitized.

I have never once heard anyone complain about orange in the jerseys, yet they go out of their way to eliminate it? Doesn't make any sense at all.

To tip it off, the thick dark blue piping is so dark it looks black.

Very disappointed.

It's actually a darker shade of aqua, they eliminated blue. I to wish there was more orange, and dislike the font on the chest, would have preferred the same number font we had before too without the drop shadow, but despite all that I'm alright with the uniforms, I like them

Too bad they didn't completely get rid of the orange.

To me, orange has always been the elements of the jersey that really popped out during games in the bright sun light. It was exciting to see...

By eliminating the orange, I really think these will be boring to look at game in and game out.

Overall, it's a safe design. Nothing that would really offend anyone. I definitely prefer it to a mess like the jaguars uniform.

But there really isn't anything about this that excites me. It's almost just a white jersey with some numbers tacked on.

This uniform is a few bold orange stripes away from being an excellent design, but as it stands, it's boring, and I am sure there will be a tweak in coming years.

Just watch tonight, I bet you all will be envious of Griese's jersey

Everything looks like some Photoshop geek who knew nothing about our team, colors, or our history. designed our logo and uniforms. The dolphin looks like a whale! the colors look too lite and washed out. There is not enough orange!!! our colors originally were aqua , orange and white. Then they added navy accents in the 90s. now it looks like our colors are white, aqua and orange accents. Im pissed! The origanal colors and logo are embeded in my dna. im ashamed that our owner thawt that changing the logo and unis was more important than changing the results on the field. All this does is sell more jerseys. IMO. only a dolphins fan or alumni could and should design the logo and unis!!!!!!

Helmet is BEGGING for the orange stripe back. Terrible colorway. HATE the "Dolphins" typeface on the front. WTF were they thinking? These uniforms have NO pop. They look flat and boring as hell.

I agree. The classic orange and aqua stripes on the helmet will be sorely missrd

Everything looks like some Photoshop geek who knew nothing about our team, colors, or our history. designed our logo and uniforms. The dolphin looks like a whale! the colors look too lite and washed out. There is not enough orange!!! our colors originally were aqua , orange and white. Then they added navy accents in the 90s. now it looks like our colors are white, aqua and orange accents. Im pissed! The origanal colors and logo are embeded in my dna. im ashamed that our owner thawt that changing the logo and unis was more important than changing the results on the field. All this does is sell more jerseys. IMO. only a dolphins fan or alumni could and should design the logo and unis!!!!!!

every time you guys say "the logo looks like a whale" it makes you look foolish... it doesnt even look like a whale at all! how can your opinion be taken seriously when you dont even know what a whale looks like

I agree. The classic orange and aqua stripes on the helmet will be sorely missed

Back
Top Bottom